How did you find "The Escapist"?

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
I believe it was a "How to animate with MS paint" which I was about to troll on... someone said to look up zero punctuation though. I came, I saw, I wanted more.

Odinson426

Oct 30, 2009
i was watching a thingy on youtube that showed one of the vidoes from the makers of apocalypse lane so i watched all his videos and then came onto escapist to watch AL after seeing the trailer

DMonkey

Nov 29, 2009
Was over at a friends house, and he was raving about Zero Punctuation, and There Will Be Brawl, enjoyed both, but it was Doomsday Arcade that got me hooked to the site... since my internet sucks, I started looking through the forums for something to do while the video loaded...

With all the people joining because of Yahtzee, whatever they are paying you bro, it ain't enough...

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
Zero Punctuation on YouTube, I want to say The Darkness...and followed Yahtzee here.

MariaAuditore

Dec 13, 2009
I was on devintart and someone gave mr the link to the Zero Punctuation reviews. They were really funny so I decided to sign up. ^-^

Natronus

Oct 3, 2009
StumbleUpon.

Good thing the Escapist has Zero Punctuation.....
Looks like he brought in a huge following...

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Deathsane said:
xplay was talking about zero puntuation and it looked funny so I came here.
Same here. And it was a good decision staying here.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I believe I found out about this site from TV Tropes looking up either Zero Punctuation or Unskippable. One video, and the rest is history.

obex

Gone Gonzo ..... no ..... wait..
Jun 18, 2009
I played yhatse's free ware adventure game 5 days(and squeals) a stranger from that i found his site and here

Canadaftw

Apr 24, 2009
I found the escapist by using the search bar. Yeah I'm serious and I mean the Google search bar.

seious

Aug 19, 2009
i was on youtube found yathzees old reviews and found out about this website never looked back