How did you find "The Escapist"?

Apr 28, 2008
Back when Halo 3 came out, a friend told me about Zero Punctuation's review of it.

I watched it, laughed my ass of, watched the rest, pissed myself, continued waiting for them, then watching them.

I then saw Unskippable, made an account, and now I'm here.

Tanto-chan

Nov 9, 2009
gilthanan said:
Tanto-chan said:
My big bro is a goon and he's like 'come watch Zero Punctuation it was made by a goon.' so i did. For the next 5 days....
Yahtzee's a goon? Interesting.

I found ZP on youtube, when he came here I followed, got hooked on the game news and stuff like unskippable.
Yeah. Actually I talked more with my bro and he told me that the Website manager for the goons was gonna give him a job (makeing videos blah blah) but at the same time escapist offered him a job and the other guy was like '... yeah go with that one they can pay you better.' Amusing to think that Yahtzee would have continued ZP either way.

raptorjesuslol

Nov 27, 2009
ray william johnson on youtube talked about a channel that had had funny videos so I went there and there was a link to a site called appsro.com and on that site it had apocalypse lane episodes and a link to the escapist so I went threre and was hooked on UR

xDarc

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
Someone on mmorpg.com posted up some ZP videos when he first came to the site. You're forums looked like they were full of bannings and mod wrath so I mostly just watched the videos for the past couple of years. But then mmorpg.com's forums pretty much died. I'm a Nomadic poster and forum grazer.

P.S.

I just headed over there. The off topic section still has threads on page 1 with the last post from 2 days ago. That's when you know a forum is deader than shit.