How did you find "The Escapist"?

The_Splatterer

Off on a Tangent
May 31, 2009
Someone commented on a cute Kirby thing on another site, saying they can't think of it cutely after seeing this (and put a link to there will be brawl) and from there I found ZP and Unskippable and loved it ever since

videocrazy

Dec 17, 2009
Wow. I heard that, like, 50% of The Escapist's base was due to ZP. I thought that was an over exaggeration. Turns out it was on the other end of that particular spectrum. Holy crow.

KittywifaMohawk

Aug 17, 2008
I was at a party with a group of friends, and some of them had to go out and pick someone up.
We all planned to go, but we only had one car. So one friend and I decided to stay back. We were quite bored, and he logged onto this site, and he started showing me about.
Soon after that, I was a member of The Escapist, and haven't left yet.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
My friend James showed me ZP. I don't recall much after that. The next thing I remember is I'm on the site every other hour while my real life social skills deteriorate by the minute.

smithy1234

Dec 12, 2008
I knew about The Escapist for a while from watching Zero Punctuation but I only signed up till later to take part in their slogan contest.

Levitas1234

Oct 28, 2009
I found the escapist through X-play zero punctuation and when unforgotten realms stopped posting videos on there website

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
HUBILUB said:
My sister showed me Zero Punctuation.
That's the exact same thing that brought me here.But i made an account for an entirely different reason.

hippykiller

Dec 28, 2008
Distorted Stu said:
ZP. Please, i know your new, read the site rules and take note of what the users of this site post. Someone will scream search bar at you in a second.
SEARCH BAR SEARCH BAR SEARCH BAR SEARCH BAR SEARCH BAR SEARCH BAR!!!!!

tehe

i found the escapist on youtube while watching ZP reviews Fable.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
I like my Fantasy MMOs. So, I youtube'd some WoW machinima and found, none other than, Jimmy. Jimmy led me quite soon to our good friends Rob and Mike and their Unfrogotten Realms adventures. A year or two later, I re-found the old episodes somewhere or other, and found that it was beginning on the Escapist. After a lot of episodes of farting about and not looking at another damn thing, I found ZP. Okay, now I was hooked. I soon got my account because of ONE thread about news, though my first post was on another thread. So, here I am now, golden ruler of the golden world of The Escapist.

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
My brother showed me a ZP video then I decided to make an account so I could contribute to the threads.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
*Points at Yahtzee* I blame him.

Egh well, I came for the humor, stayed for the forums, whatcha gonna do.