How did you have sex?

Mozza444

Nov 19, 2009
I was 15
Been with a girl for a few month
We was 'having fun' by that i mean she was touching my penis.
I said "Why don't we just fuck"
And then we did.
Happy story for all!
I am also still with that girl after 3 years.

Darknacht

May 13, 2009
Montezuma said:
We wanted to have sex with eachother, we did it, ???, Profit!
this[/youtube]

OT: Making out led to her hands down my pants which led to sex.

NoeL

May 14, 2011
My first time was pretty lackluster. Been talking to a girl online/phone for a month or two, and since I was passing through her town on my drive up north I stayed with her for a few nights. It was less that five minutes between first seeing each other in the flesh and making out, and we spent pretty much the whole weekend in bed together. Initially I wanted to save my virginity until I had a girlfriend, but after hours of hands and mouths I said "ah fuck it" and gave it a go. Eight seconds later I became a man XD

Black Arrow Officer

Jun 20, 2011
You are a strange person for asking this.

1st time: Stupid drunk sex with my teachers' daughter at her birthday party. My teacher didn't mind at all when she found out.

2nd time: On the bus ride home from a long day of school, I got progressively more and more horny. My girlfriend was sitting on the couch when I got inside in the same mood. Went upstairs, took my shirt off, kissed passionately on the bed for some amount of time.

3rd time: Coming soon!

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
Her and I dated for half of freshman year, and I can honestly say that she was my first love.

We didn't go all the way while we were dating, though. We broke up, spent a year apart, and then, the summer between my sophomore and junior year, we started hanging out for a week, a ton like the movie "Grease," with the fun in the sun and the blah blah blah. It was just after my 16th birthday when this all started.

I'll always remember the first day of that week. There was a full lunar eclipse, which I snuck out of my house to watch, deciding to stay up all night for it. During the eclipse, on a whim, I called her, even though I hadn't talked to her in forever. Me and her stayed up talking for hours that morning, and then I said we should hang out, which she tiredly agreed to. Biking the several miles to her house on no sleep was fun, to say the least, but seeing her gave me a renewed energy, because although we'll never date again, there will still always be a deep connection between us.

So for the next few days, we made out, rolled around in grass fields, classic movie shit, and easily as romantic/sensual for her as it was for me. The last day that we hung out, it was about 10am, way before my normal wake-up time, and ended up laying down in an open field in the wooded trails near my house. Wide open, not a bug or animal or person in sight, we got to talking about sex, and it just kinda...happened. Right there in the field. Protection was worn, and I certainly didn't last long, but it was a moment I'll never forget.

We went back to my house, played video games and ate pizza until night, and then went at it again as soon as my dad left the house (because my mom wasn't expected back for another hour). Mom ended up coming home early and almost catching us right in the act, but holy shit do you throw on clothes fast when you're in that kind of situation.

TL;DR, romantic bond between my ex and I, feels good man. I wonder how she's doing. Hm.

*Edit* Oh, and I'm 20 now, 21 this summer. Holy dicks, it's been almost 5 years? Time freaking flies, man.

Monkeyman O'Brien

Jan 27, 2012
We worked together. One night on the way home we came across each other and started talking out in the street for like 4 hours. Then the next night after work we stuck around and chatted till like 8am.
That moved into a few movie nights and shit and her making me cuddle with her etc.
Now me being a dumb fuck I totally missed all the signs. Plus she she a boyfriend that was like 6 hours out of town so I thought nothing was gonna happen.
Then one day I just had enough and when we were laying there cuddling I kissed her. Then it just went from there.
The annoying thing is that she had decided she wanted me to kiss her that first night but yeah, I don't do subtle hints. Even though one of her subtle hints was rudding her foot on my crotch while we were playing a card game. I just thought she was a little too close and did not realise what she was doing.

TL:DR: Talk to a girl then just go for it and kiss her.

JoyMandibles

Feb 15, 2012
Heh. My first time was with one of my best friends at the time. We were 13, I was starting to figure out I was gay, he was starting to figure out he was bi, and we did the back-alley aerobics routine for awhile.

Problem is when we tried anal we were young, dumb, and Catholic, so nobody actually explained the need for lube...

OW.

setting_son

Apr 14, 2009
I have a variety of amusing stories about my adventures with the opposite sex but...well, they're all hilarious at my expense and I only usually break them out when I'm in a bar trying to make friends or remembering the 'good old days' with the people who witnessed the fallout at the time.

I feel like if I write them down, people will be briefly amused and then forever quote them at me whenever I make a serious point about something.

And that's not by way of trying to make myself sound like a player because most of my experience are of crushing failure that becomes retrospectively funny when other people hear about how I screwed up; I assure you all that I'm very, very inept.

But in the spirit of this thread?

How did I lose my virginity? Your mother. ZING!

SycoMantis91

Dec 21, 2011
I was friends with a girl for, maybe a year or so. I was 17, I believe she still was (I was about a year ahead in school and we were in the same grade). Knew her more like 2 years. Anyway, she was dating another guy, but I was REALLY into her. Like that first big crush you can never get your mind off and would do anything to get. Long story short, hanging at my place, she was laying on me on the couch, my arm around her, just under her breasts, she was dozing off and I was sneaking in feels, tits, a little "rub" now and then, and she was just like (not directly quoting) "let's just fuck". And I just couldn't say no. I don't know if it was my groping or the enlarged phallus pressing against her ass cheek that made her catch on. It wasn't that amazing, but mentally at the time, I was in heaven, finally having sex with what I thought to be the girl of my dreams.

Funny side note: We are still friends. Both 20, but she's nearing 21. She's finally gotten sick of the guy she's been with for like 5 years now, and confessed a few days ago how into the idea of being with me she was, now that I'm very happily taken. I think it's some sick irony. I'm not disappointed, I want no one but who I'm with, but still, kinda amusing. To me anyway. Sorry, rant over.

setting_son

Apr 14, 2009
SycoMantis91 said:
I was friends with a girl for, maybe a year or so. I was 17, I believe she still was (I was about a year ahead in school and we were in the same grade). Knew her more like 2 years. Anyway, she was dating another guy, but I was REALLY into her. Like that first big crush you can never get your mind off and would do anything to get. Long story short, hanging at my place, she was laying on me on the couch, my arm around her, just under her breasts, she was dozing off and I was sneaking in feels, tits, a little "rub" now and then, and she was just like (not directly quoting) "let's just fuck". And I just couldn't say no. I don't know if it was my groping or the enlarged phallus pressing against her ass cheek that made her catch on. It wasn't that amazing, but mentally at the time, I was in heaven, finally having sex with what I thought to be the girl of my dreams.

Funny side note: We are still friends. Both 20, but she's nearing 21. She's finally gotten sick of the guy she's been with for like 5 years now, and confessed a few days ago how into the idea of being with me she was, now that I'm very happily taken. I think it's some sick irony. I'm not disappointed, I want no one but who I'm with, but still, kinda amusing. To me anyway. Sorry, rant over.
Yeah well, I tried to seduce a girl and accidentally set her on fire. Last I heard she preferred the company of other women. So, you know, you may be smoother and more successful and gone full circle and achieved some kind of spiritual high but... I have...um... well I have, I've got...Halo Wars Risk and one other guy who'll play it with me.

Seriously though, glad it's all working out for you. :)

( I say 'seriously though' as if I didn't set someone's hair alight when, in fact, I did. Sorry Gill. )

JoyMandibles

Feb 15, 2012
setting_son said:
I have a variety of amusing stories about my adventures with the opposite sex but...well, they're all hilarious at my expense and I only usually break them out when I'm in a bar trying to make friends or remembering the 'good old days' with the people who witnessed the fallout at the time.

I feel like if I write them down, people will be briefly amused and then forever quote them at me whenever I make a serious point about something.
Ooooh, that's rough, buddy. I've had my share of awkward-ass encounters as well, though, for what it's worth.

setting_son

Apr 14, 2009
JoyMandibles said:
setting_son said:

Ooooh, that's rough, buddy. I've had my share of awkward-ass encounters as well, though, so it's not all bad.
Ah, what the hell, they'll be good fodder if I ever go into stand up comedy. And I like to think of them as endearing anecdotes rather than signs of a deep seated personality disorder :)

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
With a zipline, with explosions going off as I went down, with the greatest guitarists doing a coordinated solo befre slamming in, where upon a choir of castrati sang to the highest heavens Hallelujah as released a flock of pure white doves flew to the sky that lighted up fireworks of colours so beuatiful they were only seen that night and can not be spoken of for they would break your mind just trying to understand them with your limited spectrum of vision.

and thats actually downplaying the whole event, cause id ont like brag or anything.

Doneeee

Dec 27, 2011
Well it hasn't happened yet. Wanna know why? Well I've been walking home with multiple different girls and that's all fine and dandy. Then they get flirtatious and make gestures along the lines of take me to your house with that I'm in the mood look on their face. And each time I don't realize it until later on that day. 'face desk' I never get another chance either. :(

SulfuricDonut

Feb 25, 2009
My girlfriend and I (I was 18 she was 17 at the time) would always have a couple hours of 'alone time' in my truck on our way to drop her off at home.

One day it just happened and it was pretty cool. It did take months to actually get to that stage though, but it was totally worth it. :p

Apr 29, 2010
Well, as you see here, the penis enters the vagina rapidly, with the use of proper protection of course, before the end when the penis expels the semen.