How do you take being beat by a girl On games?

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
TBH... I'd kinda enjoy playing with them, as I don't think I know any girl gamers, at least not at my school, and hell, it's better than just playing with guys 24/7. That said, I'm pretty sure my GF would have something to say about me playing with another girl. In gaming, of course. ;)

Agent Cross

Died And Got Better
Jan 3, 2011
What's with the emphasis on capitalizing the letter 'O' in the title? Are you making some kind of special innuendo. Oh you! :)

Anywho. Yeah. It's happened. So what? She was taller than me. ;______________________;

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
Xzithelost said:
Now i play Alot of TF2 over 2000 hours And I use my real name as my online ID (Zoey)
And of course i get the Blah blah blah Your a Fat guy Acting like a girl And i never respond to people when they ask me my Gender But i wanna know how you feel if you get better by a girl gamer and know it's a "Girl" For sure.
And usually When i beat people they try and add me and Kiss my arse F**k sake i know real life girls are scary but jeez :3

Captcha: Which one is yellow?
If you voicechat in the same manner you type, I'd be pissed.
But chipmunk talk aside, I don't care who beats me. I don't care about losing at all unless it's unfair and/or boring.

On that note, I need to play some Saints Row 2.

The Bat is Life

HalfTangible

Apr 13, 2011
Uh... depressed, convinced that I'm a sack of loser shit, even in the realm of nerds (already knew I was IRL) because I can't play the game worth s***? Alternatively, I sigh and say 'welp, she was just the better player', or start thinking about how i played to figure out where I went wrong and the girl went right.

Basically, the same as I feel when I get beaten by a guy, except with the pleasant face of generic-pretty-female-in-my-head to either soften the blow or scare the heck out of me, depending on my mood

Ticonderoga117

Nov 9, 2009
The same way I treat any other death/defeat.
If I think it was cheap: Insult then Swear.
If I goofed: Swear at myself.
Otherwise: Go "Meh" and then keep on going.

Gender doesn't, nor shouldn't, factor into this.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
seeing as im a woman, i feel like this topic probably wasnt meant for me. but seriously, any guy over 10 who would find it insulting to lose a game purely because its a girl who beat him, is beyond pathetic. i have never experienced someone getting pissed off because a girl beat them. i dont do online very often though

NiPah

May 8, 2009
Xzithelost said:
Now i play Alot of TF2 over 2000 hours And I use my real name as my online ID (Zoey)
And of course i get the Blah blah blah Your a Fat guy Acting like a girl And i never respond to people when they ask me my Gender But i wanna know how you feel if you get better by a girl gamer and know it's a "Girl" For sure.
And usually When i beat people they try and add me and Kiss my arse F**k sake i know real life girls are scary but jeez :3

With "GG"
Sometimes with a "G'damn it I lost, gg"
Nothing different then what I'd do with guys to be honest, most times it's just games with friends on Starcraft which is very chill as a gaming demographic goes.
To be honest just being a girl over the internet doesn't phase me at all, they can be just as nice or mean as males, on the other hand if you're an anime fan then you get the friends request and creepy niceness treatment.

Saika Renegade

Nov 18, 2009
I, playing a sneaky pyro, worked cooperatively with a motocross-racing girl who played spy in TF2, and given how she made a run for the intel and captured it while I was playing a rousing game of Burn the Bostonians in RED base, I was duly impressed. I congratulated her run, she just laughed it off, and we ended up griefing snipers a lot for the rest of the round.

Male, female, transgender... if you have the skills to be effective without having an insufferable ego alongside it, all the more power to you.

lunavixen

Jan 2, 2012
Well i've never really been disrespected when beating others on multiplayer (outside of the usual trashtalking).

Kopikatsu said:
If a girl ever beat me in a video game, I would probably get down on one knee and propose.

Of course, I do that for both genders for a variety of different things. Nobody ever says yes, though.
i've had a marriage proposal over multiplayer

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
I dunno, I don't see the difference. Then again, I am a girl.

There really shouldn't be any difference. If a guy gets beat by a girl, whatever. It's just another gamer. There shouldn't be any of that "Blergh! My manhood has been compromised! I must regain my honor!" because...that's just dumb! Even if we're playing, let's say, Gears of War or Madden or Battlefield. It's as if a woman gets angry because a guy cooks. It's just dumb in so many levels.

On the other hand, as a girl, it does bother me when a douchebag beats me because they gloat and make rude comments. Any other than that, I'm fine with.

And really, if any guy feels differently or awkward because he's beaten by a girl, then I suggest you grow up/get laid/grow a pair/etc. Not aiming this at anyone in particular. Just. Saying.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Don't play competative online games anymore, and back when I did there weren't many girls around.
Still, doubt I'd give a shit.

deth2munkies

Jan 28, 2009
If I get beaten by a girl, the next words out of my mouth will be "Will you marry me?"

OK, not that serious, but any woman who enjoys games as much as I do is extremely intriguing to me and someone I would like to get to know

Meatspinner

Feb 4, 2011
I mustn't make a kitchen joke

...Nonsense! Everybody knows there are no gurlz on the internetz!

Seriously though if there is one thing LoL has taught me is that you don't delve on the losses

Owen Robertson

Jul 26, 2011
Why's it matter? I fucking lost, time to do better. The announcers in CoD always motivate the fuck out of me. I hate losing because all the loss soundbites are fucking infuriating, or the victory soundbites are fucking awesome.

Fucking infuriating example from MW3: "You failed the objective. We'll have to send in Bravo Team." What? 75 fucking Delta Force operatives just got greased and you're gonna send in another team?! Goddamnit I hate the dumb shits who wrote that line.

Fucking awesome example from WaW: "Outstanding Marines. Out-FUCKING-standing!" You get to hear Sully's voice again, he swears which adds a level of character to the otherwise robotic sounding announcers, and it's fucking Sully. I already said that? Yeah because he's so fucking awesome it gets 2 mentions. Bitches.

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
Simple, I get beat, have fun, maybe get my revenge in a rematch, and move on.
OT: This is why I refer to every one online as "friend" instead of the obligatory "dude"/"bro". Helps prevent the awkward "I'm a gal, thank you very much" message.

Haakmed

Oct 29, 2010
Xzithelost said:

Usually prefer being beat by a girl. Mainly because they don't act like 14 year old CoD players that I usually get stuck gaming with. Not that I play TF2 at all... But still Kinda why I stopped talking to randoms and just shoot them.

felbot

May 11, 2011
how am i even supposed to know they're gender on-line anyway? me and both of my brothers have a general tendency to play female characters and I can only assume no one honestly think were girls.

and if they do they are kinda silly.

although I did lose to my little sister once in blazblue(apparently she is really good with Noel)and I got a slight hit to my honour, although that might be because she is 6 years younger than me.