How do you take being beat by a girl On games?

rbstewart7263

Nov 2, 2010
intrigued. Possible attraction or mutual respect.And then I hunt her down like the fist of an angry god!:D lmao Im currently on halo 4 so i dont see alot of girl spartan models but there slowly cropping up.

Mauler

Jul 11, 2012
Well as i'm a worst multiplayer-player i take a beating from anyone that has even seen a game but havent played it im a noob/newb so i take a beating from unisex and it doesn't bother me that even a granny whose sits at granddoughters(i don't know how to spell it right) PC to HS me at counter strike... (lame isn't it...)

PrimitiveJudge

Aug 14, 2012
Don't care, even is she were to gloat on my headset. Gamers are a society of there own, everyone gloats. here is a example.

I would be playing Space Marines and I would almost always be in the top 3 kill/death ratio and some chick actually gloating how she beat me in that ratio and she gloating for almost a hour and sent private messages. All I said was "good game". It is about keeping your cool, who knows what their life is like on there end. So what, shit happens, move on.

Next question.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
If it's a game or genre I know I don't really like, eh. I have no strong feelings either way. But if it's Armored Core or something I like to think I'm good at, I am very competitive and will improve in order to destroy you.

Yes, you. 0_0

And yes I'm a sexist pig, I would be slightly more effected if it were a female.

Mr F.

Jul 11, 2012
Xzithelost said:
Now i play Alot of TF2 over 2000 hours And I use my real name as my online ID (Zoey)
And of course i get the Blah blah blah Your a Fat guy Acting like a girl And i never respond to people when they ask me my Gender But i wanna know how you feel if you get better by a girl gamer and know it's a "Girl" For sure.
And usually When i beat people they try and add me and Kiss my arse F**k sake i know real life girls are scary but jeez :3

Captcha: Which one is yellow?
Please let punctuation into your life!

OT: It doesn't even register.

It feels no different from any other defeat. I grew up gaming with my sister and I am not a neanderthal. Hell, I game with my girlfriend, I game with the fine ladies of LUGS, I just game. Seems that most people are reacting in the same manner.

Nobody gives a fuck about the gender of someone who beats them. At least, Nobody over the age of 15.

Jubbert

Apr 3, 2010
Offer to buy them steam games in exchange for adding me on their friend list.

After that, slowly start upping the creep factor by asking her extremely personal questions. If the relationship seems to be getting tense, offer more steam games.

Repeat the cycle of upping creep factor and buying steam games to amend for my hideous social ineptitude, until at last I ask to meet them in person or over a webcam or some such.

Get crushed when they reject me. Offer more steam games while simultaneously upping the creep factor and sobbing in panic. Get blocked.

Make several alternate accounts and re-friend her as different aliases. Continue cycle.

Eventually end up in court with cyber-restraining order.

blazearmoru

Sep 26, 2010
For me it really depends. I think for the most part I treat it normally. I know where I'm weak at (Reactionary games) and my strengths (strategy games). Now if I get beat by a girl on a reactionary game like fps or fighting games then oh well, also cool, a gamer girl. If I get beat by a girl in a strategy game like starcraft 2 or DotA2, I think I'll first and formost, be sad. Then shortly it'll be followed by me fanboying over that for a lil while or get supremely irritated depending on how badly the person is rubbing it in... actually I think that's true for both genders. I think it just stands out a bit more, for me anyway if I lost to a chick.

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
Couldn't give a shit if you manage to get 1up on me fair play, expect me to be hunting you down in return, gender doesn't bother me in the slightest, skill on the other hand is interests me what you piss from is not.

If a scrub gets a lucky panic crocket off into a wall in tf2 and i die from it i will hunt you down.

lunam-kardas

Jul 21, 2011
I don't understand the question....why the hell would a person's gender affect how I feel about getting my ass handed to me?

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
"Oh no, that asshole beat me. Better demand a rematch."

Gender doesn't really hold value - I get pissy regardless.

Beemo

Dec 15, 2012
I get destroyed by 10 year old child savants on Call of Duty with alarming regularity, I'm hardly about to lose my shit because a girl shot me in the back of the face.

Xzithelost

Aug 25, 2011
lunam-kardas said:
I don't understand the question....why the hell would a person's gender affect how I feel about getting my ass handed to me?
Because there are alot of sexist pigs who Find it hard to believe girls actually can fuck some shit up
But hey there just sore losers