How do you want to leave this world?

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
CORRODED SIN said:
Blanks said:
In Space

don't know why or care how but it will happen

or...

Death by PENGUINS! (cookie for reference)
death in space would be interesting- decompression and exploding, and then all the water in you boiling away, or something like that.

How do you grant cookies to yourself? I've never understood that.I'm just start giving myself cookies for every post I make, make myself feel better.
I kinda meant who ever got the reference gets a cookie, though I'm not exactly sure how that works either >.>

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
I want to invent real-life wink murder, but someone else invents real-life 'Boing-fwip'ing (from scrubs) so I accidentally wink and they throw it back at me so i die from a rebounded wink of death.

GuideBot

Feb 25, 2010
I've given this one a fair bit of thought before now, actually.

I think if I could choose, and afford it, I'd hire someone to monitor my life and generate a random. The random would be when they killed me. I'd instruct them never to interfere with my life, only to be aware of my every move, so that they could end me at any time. I don't care how they choose the random (when to end me); it could be when they feel like it, or based on the value of pi, I just don't want to know. They could follow me about in person, physically, or they could never see me again until the day it was time. I just don't want to know.

I think I'd live my life much better if I knew that there was someone out there who was, without doubt, going to kill me, and I had no idea when.

As for the precise means, I guess that'd be up to them, though I would have a few stipulations. It would have to be fast, I think. I've seen some weapons fire in real life, and I reckon the speed at which my head would implode following the impact of certain bullets would be faster than the speed of neural transmission, and so complete as to rule out any partial transmissions in the aftermath. It'd have to be a high velocity, high caliber job though. It would have to end immediately, and with no warning.

Unfortunately, I don't presently have the resources to arrange such a set-up. I plan to accumulate. =)

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
Peacefully and in my sleep. Not screaming like the passengers in my car. Ba-dum-tish. [http://www.instantrimshot.com/]

sivlin

Feb 8, 2010
I think I'd probably prefer to go in combat, hopefully having successfully done whatever it was that I was fighting for.

But overall my answer would be: Happy.

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
In a way that causes me to be reincarnated as an all powerful eldritch god of everything ever.

After all I'd hate to go down in rank and end up mortal.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Anyone who said they wanted to go having sex with a woman a third their age should realise how much that would suck for them, to see you die as they're banging you.

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
Ursus Astrorum said:

Oh, wait. You mean dying. In that case, and on the same note, I'd blink.
That is the most terrifying pseudo-death.

I would not want to be given the choice by a strange man...unless of course he was The Doctor. ^_^

MazzaTheFirst

Jul 1, 2009
Either by giving the Death Star the finger (thus invoking a pilots wrath), giving an Alien/Predator the finger or holding huge reigns connected to the earth as it hurtles towards a sun/black hole.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Same way I came into the world, not in full control of my facilities and screaming my head off.

TimeLord said:
I want to die of radiation sickness then ascend.

Cookie for reference
Well when you make it that easy who wouldn't guess Danial Jackson.