How do you want to leave this world?

bluemistake2

Sep 25, 2008
i would like to be shot in the face by a shotgun at long range having all the pellets hit me then to turn into the hulk smash everything in my way kill half the worlds population and then to be abducted by aliens.

then being experimented on for 5 years i break loose into space with no oxygen and pass out while slowly moving towards earth.
then i want to smash into the ground and go apeshit again only to be caught and hold in custody by goverment and have millions of people riot about "unfair justice" only to be released and go apeshit again.
then to be shot down by a sniper and have all the people of new york crowd around me.

then the love of my life will come up to me kiss me and i magicly come back to life and return to my normal state.
after that i will live happily ever after only to explode blowing the whole earth up due to the aliens putting a super bomb in me.

Scythax

Nov 23, 2009
Quickly, not of some terminal illness or bedridden in old age, and most off all, happy in the knowledge that I contributed absolutly nothing to the environment to combat the greenhouse effect because the next generation can kiss my arse and I will be far too dead to care when the world starts to die around them.

Preferable ways to be killed quickly:

- Doing my job, defending my country (am enrolling at ADFA next year)
- "Hey does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
- Sleeping
- When I least expect it

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
Quietly and painlessly without leaving a mess (I mean, it must suck for whatever poor soul finds a body - an ex-copper of my acquaintance told me a story about a "green man" that grossed me out somewhat)

nick_knack

Jul 16, 2008
TimeLord said:
I want to die of radiation sickness then ascend.

Cookie for reference

....Star....gate? Is it?

How do I want to go? Sitting in a vehicle, aware that it is about to happen.

Pasinius

Oct 1, 2009
I would like to die in the arms of the girl I love.

Or, Standing on a bridge with a staff, slamming it down shouting out "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" and having the entire bridge fall down taking everything on it with it.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
nick_knack said:
TimeLord said:

Cookie for reference

....Star....gate? Is it?
Indeed

Pasinius said:
Or, Standing on a bridge with a staff, slamming it down shouting out "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" and having the entire bridge fall down taking everything on it with it.
That would be pretty epic!

Yumi_and_Erea

Nov 11, 2009
"If I ever leave this world alive, I'll thank you for all the things you did in my life.
If I ever leave this world alive, I'll come back down and sit beside your feet tonight.
If I ever leave this world alive, I'll take on all the sadness that I left behind.
If I ever leave this world alive, the madness that you feel will soon subside."

Floggin Molly-If I ever leave this world alive.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
manaman said:
Same way I came into the world, not in full control of my facilities and screaming my head off.

TimeLord said:

Cookie for reference
Well when you make it that easy who wouldn't guess Danial Jackson.
Someone who doesn't watch Stargate? :p

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
When i read the thread title all i could think of was in a spaceship. I think i may have misinterpreted. And death wrestling a laser bear would be cool.

RufusMcLaser

Mar 27, 2008
*ahem*
"A parachute not opening... that's a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine... having your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that's the way I wanna go!"

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
RufusMcLaser said:
*ahem*
"A parachute not opening... that's a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine... having your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that's the way I wanna go!"
That is life. ((cough)) "You take a chance getting up in the morning, crossing the street or sticking your face in a fan"

EnzoHonda

Mar 5, 2008
I think that says it all really. I'm not sure which country I want that to land on, so let's go with... France.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Taking everyone else with me.

Seriously, death will come when it comes, in the meantime, all I have to do is keep myself entertained.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Wolverine (or Hugh Jackman cosplaying him) stabbing me through the eyes with his lovely claws.