How long did you lurk/ creep?

Scorpianhead

Mar 13, 2010
Since i found this awesome site till i made an account on 13 Mar 2010 so the question is how long have i been here if you answer correctly you win a prize what that prize is i have no idea :)

Ambi

Oct 9, 2009
On and off for at least a few months, after my friend showed me Zero Punctuation. I can't remember why I put off making an account. All I remember is that I was more actively participating in another forum.

ffs-dontcare

Aug 13, 2009
Ambi said:
On and off for at least a few months, after my friend showed me Zero Punctuation. I can't remember why I put off making an account. All I remember is that I was more actively participating in another forum.
Pretty much this. My mate from high school had shown me Zero Punctuation and I had no reason to start up an account. Don't need one to watch ZP.

Can't remember how long I went without an account, but I'm fairly certain it was a few months or so. Perhaps a year or two, before I even bothered.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Well I came here for ZP, and then I noticed the forums so I made a profile but never posted (or looked at the forums for a long time after making my profile) after a hiatus with the escapist I came back and then I did my first post in December 2010, so I lurked for about a year and a half.