How long did you lurk/ creep?

Nift

Jan 4, 2011
About a year or so.

Guess I'm no longer lurking considering this is my first post.

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
I can't really remember. It was Zero Punctuation that brought me here, naturally, and I made an account probably about a week after, I think it was so I could vote on a poll. I didn't post that much, though. Which is a good thing. Back then I still overused the word "lol" and had an idiot's grammar. My younger self seriously embarrasses me.

Triaed

Not Gone Gonzo
Jan 16, 2009
2 years. I never needed the fora, the magazine content was enough for me.
Then I decided to create an account in January 2009... there must have been some topic or another that I found interesting. I still lurk, though, I am not a post-count whore.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
well, I "crept" about as long as it took me to finish watching a couple episodes of Zero Punctuation... and read some people's comments in like 2-3 threads... like... maybe an hour?

Nokiro

Aug 5, 2011
Just joined 1 day ago, this is my first post....I've been lurking here for about 3 years....Idk why I never made an account before. I just decided it was time to join the community.

SamBargeron

Jun 23, 2011
I didn't realize the escapist existed for years of visiting it... I just thought I was visiting the ZeroPunctuation site... then I learned about Extra Credits and The Big Picture. Now I'm a member. Have no clue how many years I was watching Yahtzee before I discovered he was a part of a larger site.

cyberon31a

May 20, 2010
Till 5 minutes ago,so over a year i'd say.
Finally decided to stop creeping round and post in something.
Seemed like the perfect topic