How long did you lurk/ creep?

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Since the Zero punctuation Halo 3 review, I think.
So, approx. 3 years.

The Elcor Batman

Jun 9, 2011
I lurked for roughly 2 years, possibly even 3, before deciding that you fine ladies and gentlemen were worth creating an account so i could interact with you all.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I watched a couple of Zero punctuation videos and then lurked for about 6 months before I actually posted I think, I am not too sure.

Auninteligentname

Jun 12, 2011
I first started watching Zero punctation. Then there went a year before I started lurking on some threads. Then I lurked 6 months before joining.

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
At least a year. I used to just watch the newest Zero Punctuation video once a week but a thread topic piqued my interest in the little sidebar and I had to click it. To comment I had to make an account, and that's how I came to be on here. My obsession with earning badges for watching all the ZP videos kept me coming back more frequently than I used to, and I started posting on the forums during that time.

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
jClark94 said:
I've been lurking for, (according to my profile thing), just over a year now, as I've not really felt the need to add my voice to an argument, so this is my first post on the Escapist.
Well I'm happy that you chose my forum to post on! :D

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
only a couple of weeks. i was going to comment somewhere (think it was Extra Credits) but i wanted to quote someone, so i connected with facebook. it took me another few months to make an account (now i'm sad that i dont have my badges)

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
I lurked for less than a month. Topics that I wanted to comment on just kept coming, so I just said "fuck it" and made an account.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
rokkolpo said:
Not long at all, I watched all the zero punctuations that were out, which weren't that many.

And then I noticed the threads, and I felt compelled to answer ALL OF THEM!
As they were all about surviving zombie apocalypses.
Yeah basically this. But I didn't make my account until I saw the badges. The thought of a site with achievements intrigued me.

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
A month or two maybe, before I made an account. I posted a little for a year, until I became a brony and joined the others here. Since then I've been a very active member.

vivster

Oct 16, 2010
i think about 2 years
i joined to get into the publisher's club only to find out that money of people without credit cards is nothing worth here...

J-dog42

Aug 1, 2010
I'm going to be original and say that I was first introduced to the site through Zero Punctuation. Shock horror. Then like many others I browsed the site for about three months before making an account.

Get_A_Grip_

May 9, 2010
I lurked for a week... Maybe two.
Although when I actually made my profile, it took me a while to start posting on a regular basis.

It seemed like a scary place. A much scarier place than the MW2 forums.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
About 2 years although it would have been sooner if I had took part in this birthday thread (I had something to say). I regret not joining sooner due to missing out on certain threads, joining some RP thread sooner and getting those badges like in Christmas 09 etc (well it's not that important but there is one badge I would of liked to own).