How long did you lurk/ creep?

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
First a few months mostly watching the videos here and only occasionally checking the forums.

After that created my account and made a single silly post, then went lurking again for a bit over a month.

Now posting quite regularly.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Around 6 months I think, I don't remember exactly, I joined around the time of my birthday (17 March, 01 January if you are a video asking me when I was born) and if it were my present, it would be one of the best gifts ever to be a part of the Escaspist. Great forum, without a doubt.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Depends on your definition I suppose. I was on this site for about six months before making an account but I was only lurking on the forums for about three months of that time. I would come for the videos (Zero Punctuation was what first got me here) and such but didn't come to the forums for awhile.

I still don't post a lot compared to how long I've been here but I'm here pretty much every day.

Jnat

Feb 1, 2010
About a month, then I left this site for some months before comming back.

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
About 15 months, then I joined because of some interesting looking threads. Did Zero Punctuation bring anyone else here?

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
Over a year, not sure exactly how long.

Jakub324 said:
About 15 months, then I joined because of some interesting looking threads. Did Zero Punctuation bring anyone else here?
Honestly, I'm willing to bet at least half were brought. I know I was.

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
Maybe a few months while watching Zero Punctuation while watching the forums at the side, finally got into it though.

dorkette1990

Mar 1, 2010
Only about a month. I was once watching an Unskippable when I noticed all these interesting forum titles, and started clicking through them... then I NEEDED to post my response... and here we are. It was also the day before my birthday, so I was probably being all emo and mopey about that and desperately looking for a distraction.

Darks63

Mar 8, 2010
About a year and a half, I like to scout out a site fully before joining the fray.

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
I lurked for a day or 2, and found that this place seemed diffirent from most other gaming forums, and it is.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Coming on to just watch ZP aside, probably an hour. Decided to have a look at the forums just to finally have a look see at what else the EscMag was about, joined, dived in head first.

*shrug*

Were you expecting any dramatics here?

Lord Kloo

Jun 7, 2010
I prefer to think of it as 'loitering' rather than 'lurking' but anyway.. probably about 3-6 months as I watched the weekly videos from Yahtze, then Movie Bob, then Unskippable.. then there was this little quiz thingy and so I was forced to join to do the quiz thingy..

Evilcarrot

May 13, 2011
I lurked for about a year. I don't think I actually posted for about two months. I still don't really post though.