How many discs has your xbox 360 ruined?

Britisheagle

May 21, 2009
One red ring, and one disc - Ninja Gaiden 2. Same reason as most people, someone knocked over the console. Bad times!

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
One. My friend on accident tilted the 360 while we were playing Gears of War and it left a nice circular scratch. I got the disc cleaned and the game worked after except the first level.

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
Just one, Modern Warfare 2. Me and the xbox have recently gotten married.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Brombaq said:
mw2....three times -.-
Maybe there's a message there? (Joking!)

In all seriousness, I've had my 360 for a few years and it's still fine. I generally tend to take good care of it. As opposed to a friend of mine who leaves his on so as to cut out the five seconds added on with walking over to the console and pressing the on button. He now can only open his disc tray if he smacks the side of his xbox then presses the button. It's actually his fourth or something.

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
Just one, because my dumbass friend though it would be funny to kick it over while there was a game in it.
Anyways, I just went to blockbuster and paid 5 bucks to get it resurfaced, so it wasn't a big deal.

zombiestrangler

Sep 3, 2009
My CoD 4 disc before I learned not to stand it up, My F.E.A.R. 2 disc when I was pretty pissed at...something, and my first Blops disc when, I forget what happened.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
It put a nice scratch across Red Dead Redemption. Luckily the guys at Target were nice enough to give me a replacement RDR.

[sub]it probably doesn't help that I dropped my AK47 AEG on to of my Xbox while RDR was in there...[/sub]

LJJ

Nov 14, 2009
It scratched a couple of games for me, but all of them still run.

Every time because of the same event: some idiot (myself >.>) tripping the controller cord.

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
Two. Both of which are Dead Rising- literally cut a ring into it, if you push gently it pops out of the disk.

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
None. I keep mine in a place where I can't trip over any cords or knock it over. Only issues I have with my 360 are the jet engine sound coming out of it and the incredible heat it generates. It turns my small computer room into a sauna if I leave it on for over an hour.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
None, and mine's been standing up vertically for its whole life.
My housemate managed to get his brand new slim to eat black ops very quickly though, as he raged out and pounded the table it was sitting on mid-game. This apparently caused enough of a shake in the incredibly unstable item of furniture to reset the xbox, and carve the disk up a little

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I had an original, launch-era 360 that ate zero discs and only Red Ringed after 5 years. You could say that I'm impressed.

Rest in peace, my Little 360 That Could.
Optimystic said:
branching, hoselse
Hoses? Hoses!

YukaTakeuchiFan

Nov 20, 2009
Zero. I figured that what was a bad idea for my Super Nintendo would probably be a bad idea for the 360, so I just laid it flat like, well, every other system I've ever owned.

Hell, I'm the same idiot who forgot to take my copy of SoulCalibur IV out of the machine before I put the system back in its box and moved across the country (it still works fine, anyone who cares), but I definitely know that when I lock a game system and the laws of gravity into mortal combat, my gaming experience is inevitably going to be the loser.