How many discs has your xbox 360 ruined?

FuktLogik

Jan 6, 2010
None. Though my Oblivion disc did crack after putting it in its case too many times. All cases should be made alike, so there isn't the odd design with the super stiff button that holds onto the disc like a mother clinging to its about to be sacrificed child...

iDoom46

Dec 31, 2010
None. And none of my friends have ever had the problem either.

It all comes down to not being an idiot and moving your 360 while a game is in there.

Aeroastrix

May 2, 2011
My 360 has never damaged my games, because it knows that when it does, I'll have put down.

btw: the only problems my 360 has had are couple occasions where the disk won't be read, IDK but it eventually fixes after a couple of lovetaps and disconnecting cables and cursing violently at it.

(i've had my 360 since november 2008, its the 60GB version that was discontinued for some reason.)

mizutanitony

Jan 15, 2010
1! But that's cus I accidentally kicked it over. Did not make that mistake again. Now it's all on me...wait it always has been.

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
One, but it was my fault for moving the console while it was on and MW2 was in the tray...

Brombaq said:
mw2....three times -.-
kouriichi said:
2 Disks.
The first was an Original Xbox game that i got
And the second was Modern Warfare too.
Omnific One said:
None, but the cases of Assassin's Creed and Modern Warfare 2 partially screwed up the disks; they are unreadable occasionally.
Eatbrainz said:
Modern Warfare 2 and The Orange Box.
Mauso88 said:
Just one, Modern Warfare 2. Me and the xbox have recently gotten married.
suomynonA said:
Only my original Modern Warfare 2 disc, but that was kinda my fault.
Looks like I'm not alone with having a MW2 disc ruined, coincidence? yes, yes it almost definitely is...

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
The drive almost chewed up my Gears cd yesterday, damn vertical position > . >

But since I don't use my x360 that much, I barely had any damaged discs so far.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
3 my copy of oblivion, and 2 COD's. Thankfully the COD's had a warrenty coverage and my older bro had an Oblivion copy when he came back from school.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
One, a Halo 3 disc. Because my sister knocked over my 360 while she was playing it...

Brown_Coat117

Oct 22, 2010
Have had the same 360 that i got 6 months after it's release, the only disc I have had damaged by it was Left 4 Dead and that was because my cousin who was staying over at my apartment while it was gone had it standing up and knocked over while playing.

I always keep it laying flat and always remmove discs when no in use.

Chelsea O'shea

May 20, 2010
not one,ever.
i have the 1st gen only only just replaced it for the 250 gig slim model and still no real issues besides red ring and the occasional burned out piece of hardware(controller,wireless mic,ect)

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
Mine's only ruined one disk, CoD 4, and even then it only destroyed one map for me. I can no longer play Ambush, which happens to also be my favorite map... Oh well.

GodofCider

Nov 16, 2010
It's lightly scratched a couple discs. Nothing serious(my ps2 doesn't do this. >_>)

But, it did eat one disc of mine. Halo 3 was consumed in one horrible grinding fest one fateful day.

A replacement has not suffered the same fate thankfully.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
My XBox has never ruined any dics. It hasn't broken down or 'red-ringed' either.

However, my PS2 has ruined one disc. It wasn't a game disc, it was a DVD. My Team America DVD *tear*. Somehow I still don't think it was the PS2's fault. I have a feeling that someone moved the player when I went to use the washroom. >_>. There were a lot of sneaky guests there that evening, and it wasn't in the same spot as when I left. *L.A. Noire investigation music plays*

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
None, I always keep it sideways, and never move it while a disc is in the tray.
A few may have been scratched, slightly, but none were ever rendered unplayable.