How often do you do the dirty deed to yourself?

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Sacman said:
J03bot said:
Sacman said:
but one time I did it 26 times in a day just to see if I could...<.<
Um... Wow. Were you and your right hand on honeymoon or something?

I... don't, basically. Maybe once every couple of weeks. Courtesy of the anti-depressants, I have no sex drive at all. (And, as has hilariously/embarrassingly been proven once or twice, can't do much even when I want to. Still better than the depression!)
Nope, it was right after that episode of the Venture Brothers where Brock says, "I once masturbated 12 times in one day, just to see if I could..." and I bet myself that I could double that...<.<
It seems your maths is off. Either that or you just wanted to set a human endurance record whilst you were at it?

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
J03bot said:
Sacman said:
J03bot said:
Sacman said:
but one time I did it 26 times in a day just to see if I could...<.<
Um... Wow. Were you and your right hand on honeymoon or something?

I... don't, basically. Maybe once every couple of weeks. Courtesy of the anti-depressants, I have no sex drive at all. (And, as has hilariously/embarrassingly been proven once or twice, can't do much even when I want to. Still better than the depression!)
Nope, it was right after that episode of the Venture Brothers where Brock says, "I once masturbated 12 times in one day, just to see if I could..." and I bet myself that I could double that...<.<
It seems your maths is off. Either that or you just wanted to set a human endurance record whilst you were at it?
Nope, I know I went two over... I figured I would break 25 while I was at it...<.<

rutger5000

Oct 19, 2010
Always wanted to have this forum. On average once a week since I was 12? Now I'm 20. It's been decreasing lately. While we're at it, does it increase endurance or not?

elcamino41383

Mar 24, 2009
Generally once a day, if that. Very rarely twice a day. I think I've only done more than twice, well, twice. Sometimes I'll go for a few day stretch in between times.

Ewyx

Dec 3, 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbate-a-thon

Closest I've come to a record, there's a reference to a guy climaxing 83 times...

@sacman can you beat that?

Narclaw

Birchmen Supreme Overlord
Aug 29, 2010
Usually no more than once a day, though I have specific fetishes that I jerk off to.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
Not much, as of late; I'm on hiatus, as it were. You see, some time ago I realized that if I continued along my previous course for much longer, I'd wind up hitting such a sensory extreme that I'd tear a hole in the fabric of spacetime and give birth to the fourth Chaos God. The resulting orgy of destruction and pain would ultimately destroy the entire universe.

And that's terrible.

Crazy_Dude

Nov 3, 2010
Ewyx said:

Closest I've come to a record, there's a reference to a guy climaxing 83 times...

Ejaculation distance - men: 2.5 m

Try breaking that.

Crazy_Dude

Nov 3, 2010
this isnt my name said:
Ewyx said:

Wow
"Mr. Masanobu Sato, who in 2008 masturbated for 9 hours and 33 minutes. In 2009 he extended his record to 9 hours and 58 minutes."

That must be hard to not get caught if you need that long alone.

And 83 times... In a day, I dont know how the fuck that would be possible, also pain, lots of pain.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ejaculation

83/24=3,45
So that means he would have to do it 3-4 times an hour for 24 hours. Copy pasted this from the wikipedai link from above.

However, some men are able to achieve sufficient sexual arousal immediately after ejaculation, and others may have refractory periods of less than 15 minutes. A short recovery period may allow them to seamlessly continue sexual play from one ejaculation to sexual stimulation in preparation for the next. However, other men are averse to stimulation during the early part of the refractory period.

So it is possible and you could theoretically do even more then that. (Though I cant inmagine it being fun)

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
That depends on when you consider the day to end. I broke up with my last girlfriend so I'm pushing about 3 to 6 times a day depending on the sort of images I'm "exposed to" on the internet. Also, how the fuck do you masturbate 26 times a day? Doesn't it become sort of boring when you force yourself to do it? Where's the pleasure in that?

LightningBanks

Apr 15, 2009
I did feel wierd saying that I do it 1-2 times a day (sometimes 3) But I feel a little bit more ok about it now.

I mean, i told my friends once at a sleepover when the topic unfortunately came up, I got ripped into the rest of the night.

It even went as far as them trying to impress a girl by telling her how much I do it, to try to make her laugh ><

But its nice to see Im not the only one. Im not a ladies man, with a standing of 1 bad relationship with sonmeone I would like dead right about now.

Also, I know this may sound EXTREMELY wierd, and Im trusting the escapist with this, but am I wierd that I do 'said thing' In my loungewear(pyjama) shorts then just go to sleep? (at night obviously) I mean, its just like a wet dream, and I cant smell 'it' in the morning. Cant remember how or why I started it like this, but still.

Ironsouled

Nov 5, 2009
Yep... Never felt the need. My pecker gets perky I just stare it down Chuck Norris style...