How the public (your school, work etc) sees you

Daniel_Rosamilia

Jan 17, 2008
I'm the guy that knows WAY to much useless information, for example:
I could give you the names of the Halo games in release order.
I could give you the average speed of an unladen swallow (doesn't matter which kind)

SecondmateFlint

Nov 24, 2009
I don't think people know who I am. I have a lot of friends but I'm pretty forgettable.

I try to be that "cool girl" y'know? The "cool girl?" The one who loves video games (which I do) and knows about computers and has a motorcycle license (which I do as well). But people just...don't remember me. I think they think I'm nice. I also play a lot of paintball. People probably think I'm a lesbian because of all of the "dude stuff" I like but I'm not.

I've also been called "that awesome friend" by a guy I really liked. I'm that person.

Actually, I have no idea what kind of person I am, how could anyone else?

Lineoutt

Sock Hat
Jun 26, 2009
Erm... yeah... I have been told that I am odd, I am told this frequently. I am an ADHD ENFP and so yes. I have quite an active imagination and my mind is always running and it wont stop. People see me as bubbly, happy and... unique. Anyway yes :) oh and also a large nerd.

Yoshemo

Jun 23, 2009
I have hairy arms and legs, a deep but not too deep voice, I wear a lot of black, I don't fit any American gay stereotypes,I'm manlier than half the guys in my class, hell.. I even hit on girls for kicks. But my entire class thinks I'm gay. ...I am gay, but I don't show it at all. Its really making life hard when my school is 90% redneck fox news worshipers anyway

Madpotator

Jun 29, 2009
I am seen as a nerd even though I had really bad grades in High School (dunno what that was about since I was the one who studied the most and I was always one of the top students of my class in Middle School). I'm also seen as creepy and antisocial. I'm not sure why I am creepy but being antisocial is mostly true, though the main reason is that people think I am creepy and don't want to talk to me (this is just my guess). Still, when I talk to people I am always friendly and helpful. I am also almost always tired because I have had problems with sleeping for years, so I guess that's one more reason people think I should be avoided. I'm sure people think I'm shy too, which has been a problem for me since Kindergarten.

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
well, at school, i'm the easily forgettable "at school only" friend. at work, i'm the cute receptionist who smiles at everyone and tells them to have a nice day with a bit of sincerity (as i am an actress, after all). and at home, i'm the maid. so, i suppose i am the stereotypical "doormat."

(somewhere in the world, my boyfriend is laughing hysterically at this.)

ratmen

Apr 1, 2010
I am the guy with the low profile, doesn't really care if somebody talks sh*t about him, and is the friend of everybody.

cheese_wizington

Aug 16, 2009
A pretty nice guy who hangs out with a lot of people.

Oh, and people all think I'm gay/bi/whatever.

Well, it's mostly the last one.

Sakurazaki1023

Feb 15, 2010
The quiet and nice guy who nobody really knows that well. While I'm "friends" with quite a few people at school, I rarely open up to someone unless I've known then for a long time.

I'm pretty unforgettable unless you get to know me...

Goremocker

Lost in Time
May 20, 2009
I ignore society and blend in way too well...really you wouldn't know that I even have a personality unless you talk to me online...kinda sad when you think about it.

UnusualStranger

Keep a hat handy
Jan 23, 2010
I wear hats. More often than not Cowboy style hats, or fedoras, or whatever people call them now. I sneak about, and people have told me I look like a computer guy...if they see me at all, for I like to sneak about.

I don't know what stereotype I fulfill. With my trench coat, people claim I'm the one who will one day snap. Can't verify that yet.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
I'm pretty much that guy over there with the long curly hair who doesn't really talk. The few people that I've talked to for a while in real life have told me that I'm really nice, though I just stop talking to them. When I do glimpse them outside, they seem to remember me, so I don't think I'm that forgettable.

I think that the stereotype that would fit someone who mostly wears metal band t-shirts and jeans doesn't really apply to me, though I don't know what that stereotype is...just guessing it doesn't.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
With their EYES! O.O

Seriously, at school I am known as the happy little boy who just doesn't care. On the Escapist I am Jack.

Calumon: The public sees me as a cute toy. The Escapist sees me as just cute.

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
they think of me as a stereotypical immegrant (i dont live in this country) wich uses bad words and plays computer games

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
I'm seen as a freewheeling, fun-loving, but always on the ball kind of guy. Well-liked, well-respected, and enigmatic in spite of it all.

Yep...I'd say the image I've got works pretty damn well for me.

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
I really have no idea, but I'm guessing they see me as that guy that never gives a shit about anything, never does anything that "normal" people do and the last one you'd like to work with on an assignment... Now that I think of it, that goes for pretty much all but a few friends of mine. Guess some of them see me as a computer freak, not that I give a damn about their opinion, and the ones who's opinions I actually care about seem to think I'm a nice guy (even though I generally hate people.. weird) and all that..

The funny thing is that they all are right about me. I'm lazy as I don't know what, don't care about much, only do stuff I'm interested in, "love" my computer and I'm a nice guy if you get to know me (which practically no one gets to)