How the public (your school, work etc) sees you

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
TheGameXXVII said:
i have rather long-ish hair, so immediatley i am a mosher.
i listen to Daft Punk, so immediatley i am a mosher (since the tards in my school think that Daft Punk are punk, therefore they know nothing of good music)
i play games a lot, so immediatley i am a nerd/geek/no-life.
i OCCASIONALLY watch wrestling, so immediatley i am gay/queer.
my brother watches Anime, so immediatly i wank over cartoons. i'll repeat that, my BROTHER, watches Anime, yet I am the one who is said to wank over cartoons.

yes, i go to school with a bunch of twats who think that their balls are the size of mangos, and that attempting to pull everyone down probably gives them a boner.
I feel your pain, except I don't like Daft Punk XD
I have long hair, which makes me a homo
I get high 90's in school, which makes me a nerd
I like Children of Bodom, so therefore I'm a delinquent
And to top it all off, I don't like mainstream radio, which makes me different (Which is apparently a bad thing)

I think everyone enjoys ignoring the fact that I never treat anyone badly, no matter how much of jerk they are

Necrofudge

May 17, 2009
Doitpow said:
The greatest compliment I've ever had was someone calling me unstereotypable.
On the other hand some people think I'm a posh twat.
Is that verbatim what you were called or do you mean not stereotypical?

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
my school administration sees all of us as decent students who arent really trying to get to class on-time. which is fairly true for most of us.

Dapsen

Nov 9, 2008
drdamo said:
Geek, nerd, clown, knowitall, wiseguy, fat guy, funny guy, funny guy because he's fat, emo, pessimist, realist, optimist, lazy, hard worker, self aware, blind fool, dull, creative, hippy, stoner, helper, controversialist, confirmist, social outcast, mr. social, good friend, worst friend, enemy, loveable, hateable, good with women, crap with women, the guy you can tell your darkest secrets, the guy you shouldn't tell your darkest secrets, thinker, do-er, autist...

For every person i know i am different and therefore seen different, as that trait of my personality is what they connected with the most compared to the others.
And i don't mind, as they are all true and thus i am all of them.

If people hold a grudge against me based on one of my traits, then all i can say is that despite their words being true, its still their opinion and thus their choice to put their focus into blowing up the situation and wasting their energy on it. This usually makes people mad, because its much easier to point thy finger at thy neighbour for blame, then to look into the mirror and point at yourself.
I have accepted that you can do your best to succeed, but you shouldn't be affraid to fail either. I learn from my faillure by knowing the meaning of it.
Withouth faillure every now and then, you won't realize your success, thus it become normal and its meaning will eventually fade.
You'll start to crave for more, because your body becomes addicted to the situation.
And since this is like trying to fill a bottomless well, you'll end up being a miserable person.
I like your way of thought.

OT: I'unno - they probably refer to me as 'Kasper'. And I have often been asked "what are you?" as in what my social category is, whereto i respond "I am Kasper" or if I'm feeling silly "I'm cool"/"I AM LEGEND!".

Sronpop

Mar 26, 2009
The Awkward Metalhead, who is different and doesn't like the stuff other people like. Work can be really awkward some times. He Sronpop, you coming to the club after work, nope, I hate clubs and I hate the music, and I hate spending 6 euro for a fucking beer, so I am gonna play games at home by myself and listen to actual music. Thats basically work for me, fun fun fun.

feather240

Jul 16, 2009
Queen Michael said:
I'm kind of a weirdo, so there is no stereotype in which to fit me. What I mean to say is that I'm not a weirdo-poser who says "I'm weird!" proudly; I think I'm fairly normal and everybody I meet disagree.
I hate weird-posers. They're not quirky. They are the zenith of lowness in anything. Kill them with fire.

Arduras

Jul 14, 2009
I'm seen as the guy that everyone comes to with problems, annoying thing is, I can't be buggered helping them.

Other then that, I'm the friendly guy that has red cheeks :)
Ohh and I love to talk about my work all the time... its my thing :p

Megas Rules

Nov 14, 2009
Classic nerd (glasses, games, academic etc) but anyone that knows me knows that im pretty much a jock, i play all types of sport with relative ease and im normally in the top 5 of the PE class no matter what sport it comes down to (except volleyball coz my class is awesome)

AlchemicalGod

May 19, 2009
Im the creepy kid in the back, who everyone just KNOWS is packing a load of knives, so you don't mess with him, and acts super creepy, laughing like a mad man at random things, so don't talk to him, and it suits me just fine, though its a compleate fantasy.

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
I have the whole "big tall strong-looking guy" thing going on, but depending on who you ask they might add "quiet" or "smart" or "ridiculous".

My size probably has a lot to do with this. One year ago some guy tried to become my yes-man. I kept my emotional distance.

the_tramp

May 16, 2008
"Metal-head" that's pretty much it. I have a wide variety of music but consequently metal tends to be the loudest so that's all people ever tend to hear, probably doesn't help that I have long hair and of the bands I do like I've only bothered to get tee-shirts from metal bands due to some of my music not putting out merchandise.

Edit: Oh, and throughout the entirety of my childhood and even to this day my mother calls me a "strange child" and often "worries" about me because my thought process is unconventional and/or goes off on tangents or otherwise I come out with seemingly random suggestions.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
Popular and happy apparently... I don't agree, or much like the first label, but that is how my friends describe me.