Human Centipede II Refused U.K. Classification

T.D.

Feb 9, 2011
The first film was at least original, which really was all that was going for it.

If you bring out a second one any originality is gone and it just becomes a mindless torture film. Which really isn't saying anything artistic or profound, so most of the kind of people who would watch it probably aren't legally allowed to watch it e.g. people under 18.

So really what would this film produce constructively?

Now yes I do believe that nothing should be censored (unless for comedic effect see, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVAJ30BE01E)

However it's hard to defend against something that just doesn't seem to do any good (it's like trying to defend Osama Bin Laden).

Chris646

Jan 3, 2011
Welp, internet rules state that this falls under rules 34 and 36.
But on topic: Why would they make this? Why?

Angry Camel

Mar 21, 2011
Oh good, this probably means it will get banned from Australia and we won't have to see this poor, digusting excuse of a horror film. If this does get through to Australia, my little tatter of faith left in our Classifications Board will be ripped apart.

ExileNZ

Dec 15, 2007
New York Patrick said:
Wait... THEY WERE ABLE TO FUND AND PRODUCE A SECOND HUMAN CENTIPIDE!?!?!?

My.. my faith in the human race is completely gone now...
Amen to that.

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
Never saw the first one. Never intend to see it. Glad Britain decided it was too offensive for screening. A line must be drawn somewhere.

JochemDude

Nov 23, 2010
And through banning it they have just ensured that thousands of people who'd else never even heard about it are going to see it.

1337mokro

Dec 24, 2008
3 people sewn ass to mouth. It doesn't really disgust me. I've seen worse things that were created by man.

It was just an awful movie. Stupid decisions made by the characters, a hilarious supposed to be menacing villain and it really only had shock value which means that to me who just shrugged and eventually laughed at the "Feed her!" line it was just so bad it became a parody of the slasher/gore flick genre.

The sequel is only going to amp up the gore and paying 9 euro/12 for the 3D to watch a movie which has the same content and story as a cow being slaughtered, means that I could just go out and buy an entire cow and just watch while it get slaughtered at least I'll be able to throw a nice barbecue afterwards which I can't say about the movie.

On the subject of the ban however... I hope it gets banned here too. Would at least protect some people from wasting their money out of curiosity.

Reishadowen

Mar 18, 2011
Just....wow. My question is though, where would you even get a film-crew & actors to AGREE to do something like this in the first place though? I mean, yeah I knew the world is a pretty F*ed up place, but, SERIOUSLY?! Someone actually thought, "A movie where I play a character who's mouth is sewn to someone's anus is DEFINITELY the way I want to start my movie career!" and they thought this not once, but TWICE?

The more I learn about people, the more I wish I didn't have to.

Ferrsai

Jun 1, 2011
I'm not on the censorship bandwagon in general, however, stupidity should never be rewarded in any way. This movie is both base and banal. It offers absolutely no value to the industry or society. Sadly, it's not the only form of stupidity being rewarded today. I won't argue with anybody who would defend trash like this. Yes, it's just an opinion, but our opinions make us who we are. If one finds that this is worth defending, I'm sorry you poor soul, you are beyond hope.

Oh society, what have you become...