Humanity will be destroyed in approximately 3 hours

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
Because i believe the most simple quotes can say much much more, i will put one that a famous HalfLife 2 female NPC said:

"When this is all over, I'm gonna mate"

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
Try to calm everybody down with promises that Commander Shepard will save the day with an army of Krogans, Rachni, Geth, and more.

NotYetForsaken

Power in Procedure
Sep 27, 2010
Well, I guess I would try to learn as much as possible. On second thought.

1. Broadcast what was happening to us into space so that intelligent life may find it someday.
2. Confession and cleansing of soul.
3. Wait for salvation.
4. If above doesn't happen wait for damnation.
5. If either 3 or 4 does not occur, take some sleeping pills and go to sleep, at least I'll dream.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Step 1: Find my best friends and boyfriend.
Step 2: Find and steal the strongest car we can find.
Step 3: Go on a rampage, destroying everything and anything we can whilst playing our music as loud as possible.
Step 4:
Renamedsin said:
Then I'll place a sofa on the top of a tall building, sit there in a suit,
drinking some really expensive scotch enoying the show
Step 5: Spend the remaining amount of time in the arms of my boyfriend.

Tsadhe

Dec 12, 2010
Step 1: Don awesome outfit
Step 2: Find high place
Step 3: Strike Inspirational pose
Step 4: If all goes well, humanity will rally to fend off the coming apocalypse. Together, as one, might we defeat this one final trial.
Step 5: It was all for naught. Die while cursing my phone for not "Having an app for this".

Bender Rodriguez

Sep 2, 2010
Steal a car, bang a broad and snort cocaine as I go off a cliff with 15 cop cars chasing me.... timed perfectly with the worlds destruction.

Atheist.

Overmind
Sep 12, 2008
Get totally destroyed on the liquor I have around the house, then call up the latest person I fooled around with and ask for another round.

Kuhkren

Apr 22, 2009
If there was no continuation of humanity? I would take a shower, get dressed in my finest clothes, express my feelings with my family and friends, sit down with a cup of tea, get a good position to watch the event, and find acceptance and peace.

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
Kuhkren said:
If there was no continuation of humanity? I would take a shower, get dressed in my finest clothes, express my feelings with my family and friends, sit down with a cup of tea, get a good position to watch the event, and find acceptance and peace.
Don't tell me you wouldn't have an Iphone pointed at the blast!

Inmate13

May 5, 2009
Extinction-level event you say? Well bring it on natural selection, cuz this yank's not goin out without a fight... and by fight I mean run to the farthest, most secluded, desolate place I can possibly think of, find a cave and hide inside like our ancestors the mighty Jurassic mammals did before us. With any luck, I'll have survived Terminator 3 style, whereupon I will exit my cave and wage a campaign of total annihilation on whatever it was that killed most of the human race.. cuz if they think they're gonna usurp our throne as the dominant species... FUCK THEM!

Kuhkren

Apr 22, 2009
Antari said:
Kuhkren said:
I wonder which would be quicker, sending a video with the Iphone or the blast? :p

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
Kuhkren said:
Antari said:
Kuhkren said:
I wonder which would be quicker, sending a video with the Iphone or the blast? :p
4g is such a lie ... :) Its supposed to be at the speed of life damnit! I just know I'd have a tan before it even figured out weather to send it analog or digital.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Admit to every wrong I've ever done and talk to my beloved friends for the last few hours.

Kuhkren

Apr 22, 2009
Antari said:
Kuhkren said:
Antari said:
Kuhkren said:
4g is such a lie ... :) Its supposed to be at the speed of life damnit! I just know I'd have a tan before it even figured out weather to send it analog or digital.
The satellites and towers may not be operating anyways hahaha.