Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
Kuhkren said:
Antari said:
Kuhkren said:
Antari said:
Kuhkren said:
If there was no continuation of humanity? I would take a shower, get dressed in my finest clothes, express my feelings with my family and friends, sit down with a cup of tea, get a good position to watch the event, and find acceptance and peace.
Don't tell me you wouldn't have an Iphone pointed at the blast!
I wonder which would be quicker, sending a video with the Iphone or the blast? :p
4g is such a lie ... :) Its supposed to be at the speed of life damnit! I just know I'd have a tan before it even figured out weather to send it analog or digital.
The satellites and towers may not be operating anyways hahaha.
For that I refer to Monty Python's Life of Brian. :)

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Probably go to my recent Ex, confess my love, and convince her to die with a big smile. Though she'd probably want to spend it with her family. Damn that's depressing...

Klopy

Nov 30, 2009
Hm. Probably try to reach that 3 hour mark with no regrets. Calling people up wouldn't be fun since its past midnight, but I'd do it. Then probably drive over to the houses of the friends nearest. Then go to my friend/crushes house and hopefully have no regrets. :D

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Retreat to my home planet.

Er, tend to my loved ones and make peace with God. Yes... >.>

[sub][sub]Commander, ready my ship.[/sub][/sub]

Dott

Oct 27, 2009
I'll walk.

Imagine it like Forest Gump - except I'll just walk instead.
And it won't be in America, but in Denmark.
And I won't gather followers.
And it won't be on a highway or whatever.
And... Okay, maybe not like Forest Gump at all. Just some guy who walks aimlessly in Denmark.

Adventurer2626

Jan 21, 2010
Make a durable time capsule w/ letter, try to find a cave to hide in w/ my nearby friends and family, stock up on resources as best as I can (including tools). I'd be lucky to get that much done so I'm not worried about anything else. Plus, if humanity is actually destroyed (including ALL of its constituents), then the only thing that will make a difference is the time capsule in case aliens or a new sentient species stumble upon it.

zega frega omega

Dec 5, 2010
Xpwn3ntial said:
No. It is very funny.

OT: I would make a few phone calls to people and then
Go on a blood frenzy.

What?
I could see your reason. You obviously want to be a sort of guardian angel and deliver a swift and just death upon those that you hold close. Truly heroic. You'd save people three hours of endless pining, regret, and existential crisis and thus suffer the savorance of your own sins. Truly a hero, you are.

LazyAza

May 28, 2008
Well if we're free to make up whatever then I'd miraculously gain the ability fly, breathe in space and travel faster than the speed of light. I'd fly away laughing. Theirs bound to be some kind of intelligent life out there somewhere and I'd soon find em and declare myself their new overlord.

If the laws of reality are absolute though, eh maybe a killing spree with my buds. I'd rather die having fun than having sex.

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010
Why everyone wants just sex? I would have some sex and then commit a lot of crimes.

minarri

Dec 31, 2008
Send off an email to my family telling them that I love them very much.

Then call the guy I have the hots for and try to hook up. :\

Tsunimo

Nov 19, 2009
Say Goodbye, Have Sex, and finish it all off with a Bloody Rampage.
You know, all the crazy shit I had to hide from people at risk of jail.

Retardinator

Nov 2, 2009
I would try not to care, grab a cigar and a bottle of whiskey and enjoy it. Won't make a difference in 3 hours anyway.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Kortney said:
Panic, cry, cry, come to terms with it all, be at peace.

JoJoDeathunter said:
Probably spend the time playing with or hugging my sister, there's nothing I can think of doing that would be more worthwhile (and that includes sex)...
Ugh! That's disgusting!

Edit: Wait, I may have read that wrong.
Unless you believe that hugging is disgusting, then yes you definitely did read that wrong!

Nobby

Nov 13, 2009
i would do a large amount of hard drugs.

YAY doing things without consequences!

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
Spend five minutes making a playlist of all the songs I want to listen to before humanity is destroyed, and then read a really good book while listening to said playlist and avoiding the people who might want to have sex with me. Oh, and if they're around, I'd give my friends and family a hug and tell them 'no hard feelings, really.'

Kl4pp5tuhl

Apr 15, 2009
1) Put on that Spacesuit I bought via eBay
2) Take High Altitude Zeppelin with canned food supplies
3) If high enough, turn on ion thrusters
4) F*ck off as far as possible.
5) Film the event from Spaaaaace!
6) Return safely to ground (Because, where the fonk else would I be able to breathe!?)
7) Check Svalbard Global Seed Vault
8) Farm & roam around for usefull stuff

Yeah, I've been thinking about this for a while, still not perfect, but its a start.