Humble Indie Bundle 5 Is Objectively The Best Thing

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Psychonauts

Limbo

Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery EP

(Which no one is really all that interested in)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, you read that right. All those games can be yours for as little as $0.01 (but please pay more than that). Or if you pay higher than the average, which is fluctuating around the low $7.00 range, you can have

Bastion

too.

Let me reiterate- Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion.

Yeah, some pretty niche games you might not have heard of.

I'd suggest you get on that shit right now [https://www.humblebundle.com/] because I guarantee that there will never be an opportunity like this for a long damn time. These are some of the best indie games of all time or at least this generation, and Psychonauts, which a lot of people here will tell you is a masterpiece itself.

You also get the soundtracks, too. So that's another reason to hit above that average for Bastion.

There is no excuse. Give them your money. If only for the charity.

EDIT: And I got ninjad by a thread that didn't show up until after I posted this one. Trust me, I checked back several times to make sure there wasn't one already.

Tadman

May 28, 2012
Made the same remark on a very similar thread. Wolfire has outdone themselves. My brain would explode if this bundle wasn't the most successful bundle up to now.

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
Phlakes said:
EDIT: And I got ninjad by a thread that didn't show up until after I posted this one. Trust me, I checked back several times to make sure there wasn't one already.
No worries man, it was your post that made me want to check it out.

While I was planning on making fun of you for saying it was objectively the best thing, I'm going to have to agree. :3

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Ok I thought they would never beat 4. AND THEN THEY PULLED THIS OUT THEIR ASSES.
FUCK I LOVE WOLFIRE!!!!

SO VERY HAPPY! :'D

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Scrumpmonkey said:
I don't care that you posted another thread, as far as im concerned the entire front page could be threads about this and i wouldn't care.

These are some of the best games i have ever played and you are a terrible person if you don't pay the $7 to also get the bastion and its soundtrack. There i said it. No if you will excuse me my guitar is tuned just right to play "In case of trouble"

I already got Bastion and the soundtrack Via Steam. So I payed about $4. YAY Psychonauts and Amnesia!

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
FUCK!, I already bought Amnesia (In sale) and bastion for its full price on steam.

I could have had both and 2 other games for 1p!?!

ARGHH!

I've heard brilliant things about Psychonauts and Limbo, so I'll get round to it fairly soon.

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
The_Lost_King said:
Wait so you just donate the money and you get the games?
Basically, yeah. You determine how much of your payment goes to the game developers, charities, and Humble Bundle themselves, individually. You can put it all into one category, split it evenly, anything you want. Pay whatever you want, but if you go over the current average, you get Bastion and its INCREDIBLE soundtrack.

OT: I already own 4/5 of these games (albeit, Bastion and Superbrothers are on different platforms..), so I'm a bit hesitant to get this. But then again, I still need to play Psychonauts, and have been planning on getting Bastion's soundtrack for some time. Buying this bundle would be far cheaper than just buying those two things.

Squidbulb

Jul 22, 2011
I'd love to buy it but my pc can't run Bastion or Amnesia, I'm not sure about Limbo (besides, I played the demo on psn and didn't really like it). I already have Psychonauts and I don't really like it anyway, and Sword & sworcery (I hope that mistake was intentional) just looks dull.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Already have most of those games so no point for me to get them, but an amazing bundle nonetheless.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
But, but, but...I have those games already :( Aside from Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery EP.

Still

Average purchase: $7.21
Average Windows: $6.64
Average Mac: $8.65
Average Linux: $11.20
I feel ashamed I'm on Windows at the moment.

I think I'll just buy these again to be able to play them on under Linux, because, why not?

targren

May 13, 2009
Screw it. I bought it just for a Linux version of Psychonauts alone.

Though, I have to wonder, especially with the crap about sneaking Shank into the last one... Can "Psychonauts" really be considered an indie game? It was originally published by THQ and Majesco (depending on region)

As an aside, allow me a moment of rage.

DAMMIT, GOG!

"Witcher 2 is still too new, so I probably shouldn't wait for it to go on sale." -- Me, last week.

*shakes fist*

Larmo

May 20, 2008
*bumps thread*

lets do THIS

Great Games
Great Deals
Great Cause

Whats not to like

Khanht Cope

Jul 22, 2011
This will be my first venture into indie games, (and non-console games, for that matter) as a show of support for this awesomeness. I've heard good things about Amnesia. Not sure about the others, but we'll see.

After looking at the split for the funds to the parties; I didn't justify less than a $25 purchase on default split. I hope they see the success they deserve with these bundle schemes.