Humble Indie Bundle 5 Is Objectively The Best Thing

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
I snatched this up last night. Put them all on my Steam for safe-keeping. Can't wait to play Bastion, as I already own Amnesia, Psychonauts, and LIMBO. Then again, I own LIMBO for XBLA, and not Steam, so now I own two copies of it. Oh well. It's all for a good cause.

TheKasp said:
I hope this is a joke.
Aren't jokes supposed to be...you know...funny?

I know he had every right to spend what he wants on the Bundle, but...

SenorStocks said:
Paid $0.01. Like a boss.
...dude, really? A penny?

Are you really that cheap?

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
I have so go to a meeting soon and I don't have time to search, but are these steam copies of the game? Or can you link them to steam to get any updates or whatever?

Edit: NVM figured it out.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I hope they add some stuff to this, the only game on the list I don't already have is limbo. They probably will, I mean they usually do.

The_Lost_King

Oct 7, 2011
lacktheknack said:
The_Lost_King said:
I can't believe someone payed $3,000 for it.
I can't believe no one has payed more.

OT: I already have three of those, much to my great sadness. ;_; But seriously, PSYCHONAUTS. Best bundle EVAR.
actually Notch payed $3,000.01 but then the bronies upted their payment to 5,000.

mooncalf

<Insert Avatar Here>
Jul 3, 2008
I have every single one of these games already, so I guess I miss out on the bundle this time. :D

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
I feel kind of like a jerk for always wanting to buy these at minimum or close to minimum amount of money. I mean, I have a mild interesting in playing two or three of them, but never enough to pay steam-sale price for them, so I never end up buying them. Essentially, if I don't pay a small amount for them in the bundle, I'll probably never end up buying any of them. So I guess it would be fair, since it's "pay what you think they're worth". But it feels like the unstated idea of the whole thing is to come together as a community and show that we're not pirates and that if given the chance to take something for (practically) free, we'll rather pay full price for it. And paying a minimum amount for it totally feels like not getting that point :-/

I don't know, maybe this time I'll buy it anyway, in spite of my better conscience...

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
Phlakes said:
Um...I'm interested in Super Brothers: Sword & Sorcery EP. It was a hell of a lot of fun, thank you very much. :p

Still, great pack. If it weren't for the fact that I have all of those games already, and have bought most of them several times for friends, I'd be on this pack in a heartbeat.

Oh well. Maybe I'll donate a bit o' cash anyway.

TakerFoxx

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2011
Quick question: what's the general wait time before the email with the download code arrives? I figure it probably takes awhile, given how many of these things they're selling, so I'm more than happy to wait, but I just need to know for sure that there is a wait time and my email didn't get lost.

Khanht Cope

Jul 22, 2011
I've no idea, but in my case I was able to begin downloading almost immediately. I think shortly after payment, you can follow a link to begin downloading without having to wait for the e mail to arrive .

irequirefood

May 26, 2010
Even though I own all these games besides the small one, I bought them all again because they have goddamn great soundtracks that I want legit copies of.

SpaceBat

Jul 9, 2011
Zachary Amaranth said:
You're not exactly helping your argument here.
I'm not sure why that guy keeps posting non-memorable songs from bastion, so here I am to save the day.