I am really, really sorry

Josue Rodriguez

Jan 4, 2011
but, is there anyway we can catch these "people" who have burned a puppy alive. We're trying to get folks to flag the video down. What I want more is to catch the people that did this but I'm afraid its impossible.

*UPDATE* I have removed the link by request of several people. The video is roaming the internet right now so if you really want to quench your curiosity, you'll find it.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
I saw this a few days ago and as much as I hated doing it, I posted it a bunch of times on 4chan, telling them to take care of it. I personally can't stand that site but every once in awhile they do something good. It's awful to watch but raising awareness of it is a good thing and could maybe lead some justice.
I'm an atheist so eternal suffering in Hell is out of the question but still too good for those bastards, I want to see them violated in prison for years to come and then treated like the trash they are upon release.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Oh my god... I didn't even know what was happening at first...
Now I'm crying horribly.
Fuck these people.
Someone who does that to a defenseless animal that is clearly yelping in pain.... just goddamn it.
But these pieces of shit don't care. They're psychotic. This is how serial killers and murders are born.
Lock them up.
[HEADING=1]NOW[/HEADING]
Find them. Get rid of them. Don't let them do this again.
If necessary, set them on fire and see how they like it.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
Ok. how can we find them? what information do we got on them?
This is meant seriously. What info can we gather on the guy who shot this video?

Note: I haven't watched the video, and frankly don't want to, but i think i get the idea of what its about

Captain Trek

Jul 21, 2011
*sigh* Insert your own NEDM reference here...

Anyway, is anyone really surprised? Soulless eighth-wits the world over do this sort of shit to animals all the time... Attacks like that one just doesn't get posted online very often and ESPECIALLY not on YouTube. As for catching these bastards, the mere fact that the video has attracted so much attention is the thing that's most likely to get them caught, so take heart, Josue, as they will, with any luck, get theres.

By the way, can anyone else taste kerosene in the back of their throat after watching that video? I'm asking seriously... I honestly feel like I can smell and taste those flames...

SillyBear

May 10, 2011
Don't want to watch it, simply out of the sake of knowing it will upset me.

These people do need to be locked away. If they did this to a human being they'd be in there for life. And yes, I know killing an dog does not really carry the same gravitas as killing a human being does - but it still shows a complete disregard for innocent life and immense cruelty. This should be punished.

I guess with murder involving two humans, you can rationalise it most of the time. Usually it's because someone wronged someone, or emotion, or a complex string of circumstances. But burning an innocent life, such as a puppy?

That's awful. And it can't be rationalised. It can't be understood. What cruel, cruel human beings they are.

Baneat said:
Who's willing to bet WoW will get blamed cause they just recently put this in the game:

Sorry, hard to get any perspective when food-animals are treated awfully for years and nobody bats an eyelash, then this happens over a few minutes and suddenly there's bloodlust.

Oh but puppies are cute and cows aren't, gotcha.
Bullshit. Cows aren't set on fire alive and slowly burn to death. They are bolt gunned to the head and die instantly. They are then used to provide a service.

There is a fucking difference.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
Baneat said:
Sorry, hard to get any perspective when food-animals are treated awfully for years and nobody bats an eyelash, then this happens over a few minutes and suddenly there's bloodlust.

you can't justify doing nothing simply because you can't do everything.

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
I'm so not opening that link. You probably need a bigger warning too, because it sounds like "LINK IS VERY GRAPHIC" doesn't even give it justice.

But OT, this is reason #1485 I should never be given any kind of political or super powers. The streets would run red with the blood of people like this.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Baneat said:

Oh yeah, because all us meat eaters put gasoline on our cows and burn them to death.

Really didn't think that one through, did you?

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
Tdc2182 said:
Baneat said:

Oh yeah, because all us meat eaters put gasoline on our cows and burn them to death.

Really didn't think that one through, did you?
We cause them pain by locking them confining them and then killing them.

A question of intensity and duration, doesn't affect the principle at play.

Josue Rodriguez

Jan 4, 2011
I couldn't explain the feeling. It was just happening. Right there. In front of my eyes, on a screen. I wanted to hurt them. But I couldn't, I wanted to hurt them badly, but I couldn't. Then the video ended. What a horrible feeling. I cant shake it away.

Fusioncode9

Sep 23, 2010
I refuse to watch since I know I'll never get the images out of my head, but these creeps need to be tortured to death. Pretty soon they'll be doing this kind of shit to people, they need to be stopped.

Josue Rodriguez

Jan 4, 2011
Fusioncode9 said:
I refuse to watch since I know I'll never get the images out of my head, but these creeps need to be tortured to death. Pretty soon they'll be doing this kind of shit to people, they need to be stopped.
I wish I would have done the same

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I want to do bad things to these people. And I mean set them on fire bad.

Usually I'm not so up-tight about these things but goddamn it I've just been exposed to something terrible.

LiraelG

Jun 22, 2011
SillyBear said:
They are bolt gunned to the head and die instantly. They are then used to provide a service.

There is a fucking difference.
This isn't entirely true, actually... You'd be surprised at what goes on before and during the slaughtering of most farm animals; there's a lot of cruelty. I won't provide details here, because I firmly believe that people should be allowed to research what happens of their own accord rather than being preached to, but it is quite shocking and, occasionally, it's not too different to what people have said happened in the video (haven't watched it).

Also, what service is there in OVER-feeding a country on food that causes an increase in cancer? I'm all for others eating meat occasionally - it's their decision - but many people eat it more often than required (I have known several people who think they haven't eaten 'a meal' unless they have it two to three times a day).

Bane_Star

Dec 4, 2008
(Edit) Lireal, for the sake of what you said, I'm going to Spoiler my post

I think Baneat is referring to the standard practice to beat the cow's brains in with a baseball bat, rather than more humane means. Pigs and Sheep being strung up still alive, their throats cut, so their blood drains out. Both are equally horrid ways to kill an animal, painful, frightful and standard in most abattoirs.