I DID IT, WHOOO!

Jun 13, 2009
Killing Crawmerax the Invincible on my first ever attempt. Using a pistol. Solo.

I didn't use the AI glitch, and I'm not a Siren so no phase walking.

You may bow.

Rarhnor

Jun 2, 2010
Congratulations!

As for me: It would probably be completing Sonic Heroes (Last Story). That game is seriously annoying. The controls and fixed camera-angles make it distinctively hard to complete anything!

Zirat

May 16, 2009
During TF2 in a map called turbine I was in the vents as a pyro, but was hiding from an angry demo man, I did the hadouken move to look around the corner and I managed to not only kill a cloaked spy and dominate him but I got an achievement as well, cue maniacal laughter over the mike as the spy starts screaming at me for being a cheater and rage quits. This led to me getting ANOTHER achievement and cue more uproarious laughter from everyone this time around

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
I want to get Metro 2033... but my PC needs some improvement in order to run it.

As for great gaming moments, sneaking through the entire Imperial City sewers in Oblivion without being detected. No chameleon or invisibility, just sneak skill and damn good timing.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Zirat said:
During TF2 in a map called turbine I was in the vents as a pyro, but was hiding from an angry demo man, I did the hadouken move to look around the corner and I managed to not only kill a cloaked spy and dominate him but I got an achievement as well, cue maniacal laughter over the mike as the spy starts screaming at me for being a cheater and rage quits. This led to me getting ANOTHER achievement and cue more uproarious laughter from everyone this time around
that, is bad ass

Maibus

Aug 8, 2009
Bum rushing a group of auto-bots in War for Cybertron as a scout and taking them all down before rushing off somewhere to hide again >.>

SpokeyPokey

Jul 17, 2010
Fiinishing Le Mons 24 hour (only 24 minutes on the game), in pro mode, which means no restarts or flashbacks, on GRID.
God, after around the 17th minute my hands started cramping and I had to take a break to steady my nerves. During the last minute, the game plays really exciting music, in what I suspect is an attempt to get you to crash. Still, when I did it I felt so good.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Sightless Wisdom said:
I want to get Metro 2033... but my PC needs some improvement in order to run it.

As for great gaming moments, sneaking through the entire Imperial City sewers in Oblivion without being detected. No chameleon or invisibility, just sneak skill and damn good timing.
Got a 360? That's what I played it on.
:D

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Maibus said:
Bum rushing a group of auto-bots in War for Cybertron as a scout and taking them all down before rushing off somewhere to hide again >.>

THE EVIL FORCES OF, THE DECEPTICONS

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
Beating Mass Effect 2 on insanity and killing Crawmerax the Invincible solo in the same day was a pretty big accomplishment.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
I've told the story before here but there was this one time I was playing a lan match of Quake 3 against some school-mates under the name TEHUB3RCHEESE!!1! or something like that, mainly in a bid to seem ironic. We had played plenty of other matches but they were on maps where it was basically just easy to rocket spam and some people knew every nook and cranny so I ended up mostly getting my ass handed to me on a silver platter. We tried out this one map which was like...2fort, but with two bridges and suspended over a pit of lava. I was unstoppable, I employed every trick of the trade: quick cover, ideal weapon switching, strafing, headshots you name it. Since then I've started to play alot more multiplayer shooters on my pc so it probably wouldn't seem that amazing if I went back but I felt that the icing on the cake was finishing the match (there were alot of players btw) first with triple the score of the guy below me and throughout the match people were constantly yelling things like "Oi, who's the uber cheese?" and when I revealed that it was me at the end people claimed I was using cheats, hacks and mods (which is bs).

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Pegghead said:
I've told the story before here but there was this one time I was playing a lan match of Quake 3 against some school-mates under the name TEHUB3RCHEESE!!1! or something like that, mainly in a bid to seem ironic. We had played plenty of other matches but they were on maps where it was basically just easy to rocket spam and some people knew every nook and cranny so I ended up mostly getting my ass handed to me on a silver platter. We tried out this one map which was like...2fort, but with two bridges and suspended over a pit of lava. I was unstoppable, I employed every trick of the trade: quick cover, ideal weapon switching, strafing, headshots you name it. Since then I've started to play alot more multiplayer shooters on my pc so it probably wouldn't seem that amazing if I went back but I felt that the icing on the cake was finishing the match (there were alot of players btw) first with triple the score of the guy below me and throughout the match people were constantly yelling things like "Oi, who's the uber cheese?" and when I revealed that it was me at the end people claimed I was using cheats, hacks and mods (which is bs).
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKSSSS

LOL

jojoemon

May 20, 2008
I was playing sniper in TF2 on 2Fort. Anyway, i got kinda bored and the opposing team didn't have any sentrys in their entrance way, so i ran into their base. I got roughly 4 quick-scope kills on my way in, in rapid sucsession. This inculded a charging pyro, and a heavy-medic team that was only about 15 yards away from me. It's certainly not the most amazing gaming feat, but it felt pretty great to get so many close range quickscopes

SiegeJack

Jun 17, 2010
I killed a Librarian in Metro 2033 with the starting revolver, with five rounds. It takes 2 magazines from the Ak-74 to drop one. Oh, and I killed the Demon that Bourbon tells you to run away from with the same pistol.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
SiegeJack said:
I killed a Librarian in Metro 2033 with the starting revolver, with five rounds. It takes 2 magazines from the Ak-74 to drop one. Oh, and I killed the Demon that Bourbon tells you to run away from with the same pistol.
How many bullets did you need to load in that demon?

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
Beating God of War 2 on Titan (Very Hard) mode after dying 310 times (the game counts for you).

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
One that i remember is from Medieval 2.
I was defending Venice for years, something was wrong with the A.I cause everyone around me started attacking. I did what i could, but finally i had only left about 150 men, made out from 7 groups of units.Rabble. And then an army of 700 or so cavalry hit the city. I had only 1 hole in the wall, so i stacked every single solder in there. And to my surprise, i won. It felt just like the movie "300", but with my men still alive at the end! But i won because the enemy king had charged in and died first, and then a lot of morale was lost on his side, and eventually i won.

With 30 men still alive. Sweet!