I DID IT, WHOOO!

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
Beating Jon Irenicus (the first time, on the tree of life or whatever) In Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn.

I had to go through that fight and dialogue scene about 20 times. But when I beat him it was FUCKING AWESOME!

spike0918

Apr 16, 2009
Anytime I get a pure platinum medal in Bayonetta. Which is always offset when I end up dieing too much and getting a Stone "Trophy" on the level as a whole anyway.

Josdeb

May 22, 2008
Getting the Platinum Trophy for RE5 was big for me because I had never even aimed for it. It kinda just happened. And I'd thought of RE5 as one of those "Ah, I'll never get the Platinum for this one" games.

Getting the Platinum on Iron Man 2 was also a big "Woohoo!" moment. The game was a gift and so I played it and thought "Hey, this is easy to finish and get the trophies for!". Of course the game is so broken I thought I'd stab myself in the eye before I got all the trophies. So when I did without hurting myself (Too much) I was very pleased

Thick

Feb 10, 2009
After chain wiping on bosses in wow, beating them generally creates joyous cries and celebratory drinks (thought that part potentially hampers the rest of the raid, but still entertaining). Personally, I just feel awesome afterwords.

This specifically happened with Ignis the Furnace Master, HM Mimiron, HM Anub'arak, Professor Putricide, and to a lesser extent Lich King, though awesomeness from that fight was helped by him being the final boss and all.

Yoshemo

Jun 23, 2009
zombiejoe said:
Ok, I was playing metro 2033, and for those who don't know, there are flying muntats called "Demons" or if you like Burbon "Bitches." They are one of the hardest monsters to kill in the game, and most of them you'll probely want to run instead of waste bullets on. But then I got an idea. One demon, is on the ground, dosen't see me, and I pull out the sticky grenade (it's more like a staby grenade, but what ever) I sneek up behind, then fling it at the Demon. It sticks to the wing, and Demon takes off. I watch him, and then BOOM, the demon falls to the ground.

WHOOO, JUST ONE MORE AND I GET AN ACHEIVMENT.

So what moments in gaming made you feel awesome?

It can be big or small.

EDIT: WHOOO, I DID IT, I KILLED A SECOND DEMON! I was teamed up with Burbon (characater in game), and he stops me, and shows me a "*****"
Instead of staying with Burbon and waiting for it to leave, I ran out, and chased down the demon. I wait for him to land on the ground, which caused some damage because I was very close. I threw my last sticky grenade at him, he flys off, and BOOM. I get the achievment. Sadly, I could not see my trouphy kill, as it died flying over a big fence.

The funny thing is soon after that you get chased by two other demons. THEY CAME FOR REVENGE!

EDIT 2: And I just one the Exorcist Achievement.
Now I know their weakness in case I ever play that game! Mwahaha!

ot: I won a SSBB tournament against a girl who won the last 8 years :D (they used melee before Brawl came out)

LordMithril

Jul 10, 2010
a few years ago when I was still looking for a job and had to much time on my hands I played through Max Payne without getting hit even once
I don't wanna know how long it took me or how many times I Qsaves and Qloaded but I made it

Also years ago, UT2k4 iCTF clanbase cup. We were the lowest team to enter and ended up beating the number one in one of the first matches. Damn those flag runs were epic. Still gets my adrenaline up just thinking about it. (this included a flag run in Orbital, fsking clanmate had the flag, hid, and then got up and made himself some tea... and he still managed to get the flag home after 3 minutes afk)

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
Little Rocket Man Achievement

I was so happy, because I knew I didn't have to do it ever again

EDIT: Damn, Ninja'd

SiegeJack

Jun 17, 2010
zombiejoe said:
SiegeJack said:
I killed a Librarian in Metro 2033 with the starting revolver, with five rounds. It takes 2 magazines from the Ak-74 to drop one. Oh, and I killed the Demon that Bourbon tells you to run away from with the same pistol.
How many bullets did you need to load in that demon?
20 rounds from the revolver. 15 from the smg.