I hate February

TheSEPH88

Oct 21, 2010
Ok how shall I start this...
I have been sick almost the entire month with colds and infections that have coused me severe pain and a lot of coughing and some puking.

My TV is acting very strange, the problem is that it flickers all over the screen but only when I use either my computer or my PS3 and only when the network cable is plugged in into said machines. Otherwise they work fine and nothing happens when I use my xbox instead of PS3 (note that the PC,PS3 and Xbox360 are all plugged into diffirent outlets on the TV).

My Xbox 360 is broken, I don't think I have any guarantee left and now I can't play "
dead space 2". The problem here being that the disc reader sounds like Cthulhu pissed on it every time I turn it on.

Also I have started freezing and sweating a lot in my sleep (might be the cold).

I got to say that in this moth of what must be the mating time for shoggoths, I am thankful for sites such as the escapist to provide me with entertainment.
Now for the main question:

What shitty things happened to you this month?

EDIT:
Also snow (thanks to ninjastovall0 for reminding me).

Also just played Metroid other M and I got to say that thanks to team ninja Samus is probably dead to me now.

Seems that it wasn't my Xbox that was broken after all since it works fine with all other discs but Dead Space 2 (getting that game exchanged today).

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
You were ill as well this month?
Yay! Misery loves company!
My fever only just broke last night, I haven't been able to stay asleep, constantly sweating, feeling cold, etc.
Damn, I hate being ill.
I had to cancel two shopping trips >.>

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
My microwave (Over the range) died.
Our heating system died.
The tray that held blue latex paint leaked all over our hardwood floor.
I found out that I'm developing a grey streak at 19...

Yeah, February's been meh.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
Well I have a mild cold at the moment but other than that I'm fine.

Oh wait the water in my flat is really fucked up the hot water taps in my kitchen and bathroom keep making small outbursts, splashing water everywhere. The shower doesn't work either. Good thing my bath is working okay, but I really should get the problem sorted out.

Although I actually like Febuary, why?

Because it's the month of my birthday

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Only shitty thing happening in this month is right now my 360 wont connect to LIVE.

Damn it, Gears 2 is haveing a special Valentines Day bonus xp and my connection decided now to stop working properly.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
...said Francis.

lol I was tempted to just put francis' picture down and leave, but that'd probably get me suspended.

Terrik

Mar 21, 2009
My 360 also broke down a couple of days ago, luckily I do most of my gaming on PC. But it's alot of snow and it's very cold here in February so I'm with you on the hate.

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
Worst thing about it for me is Valentines day. It's fine if you are in relationship, otherwise it just pisses me off now I'm single.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I got super sick in the beginning of this month, I got over it in a week, but I now have this nagging cough and have to clear my throat all the time. It makes me sound like I've been smoking since I was two, fun fact I don't smoke.

I've had a couple of expenses I really didn't want to pay, like new tires.

And this guy at my work has been royally pissing me off for the past few months and this month he has been especially annoying, and I can't say or do anything or I'd get in trouble.

People wonder why I've been drinking a lot more this month.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Dublin Solo said:
On a brighter note, February is the shortest month of the year.
Ninja'd

That's a good thing, right?

My god, we're all ready in Febuary, this year has gone fast!
Can't say I hate it this year, normally it's the only month I get really ill in, but it hasn't happened fot the past 3 I think?

I'm upset it hasn't given us snow as normal, though :(

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
I've got a cold.
I got pushed in a bush the other day.
I got water thrown in my face today.
I've been failing test papers.
And my relationship with my Dad is quite ruined at the moment.

I hate February too.

Edit: I also lost my two Mass Effect save games which both spanned the first and second games.

Chased

Sep 17, 2010
One mildly bad thing happened, I tried canceling my World of Warcraft account before I was charged for next month's pay and they canceled the account 2 minutes after they charged me $15 for the next month. Not a huge deal, having a great week so far.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
February's not too bad for me. Mostly its hockey games, and games pick up since its kinda clutch time. So there's more chance to get hurt.

Though there's a racist southerner that came up to my college and said rather loudly (not to me, more towards my black friend I was sitting with) that he hates that the Black people get their own month where the white people have to feel sorry for them and blah blah blah. It just went into a hate speech. so that was rather unpleasant, since we wound up in front of college disciplinary court after an.. unfortunate, incident involving the kid learning to quiet himself.