I have been threatened with 4Chan?

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/X_is_not_your_personal_army

Chances are he will be ignored.

Rhaff

Jan 30, 2011
NaylerTheImpaler said:
Wow, i was thinking in the car today, whats the deal with 4chan.

Can someone actually tell me what it is, i just genuinely don't udnerstand it or its appeal. I know it's a little OT but I was actually going to post a what is 4chan thread when i got home anyway, this is pretty funny that there's an almost related one up here.
It's the asshole of the internet, spawning place of anonymous, and a seriously f**ked up place. However if you arent the squemish (spelling?) type, there are lots of great lulz to be had occasionally.

lionsprey said:
Unless you abuse animals or believe in Scientology you're probably safe.
Dont forget about the cyber police and the party van, they dont like those either.

guardian001

Oct 20, 2008
If he posts on 4Chan, there's about a 75% chance he'll get a bunch of "Not your personal army" and "fuck off."
The other 25% chance is that his thread dies without getting a single post.

beniki

May 28, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
Unless you've done something to piss them off, like cruelty to animals, they'll just tell him "Not your personal army." Although after him saying that, you could post his Facebook and they'll troll him.

Nah, I'm kidding. They probably would, but that would be too far...

Right?

Calumon: He's a big bully and big bullies need to be told on 'cos they're big and mean but really they're nice people if you were on his nice side.
Calumon, you have the most infuriatingly cute voice ever. Even iif it is only in my head.

Seriously though, how did this guy get onto your facebook in the first place? Sounds like a total prick to me... why did you add him?

Trolldor

Jan 20, 2011
PrimoThePro said:
Trolldor said:
I've been threatened with death, quite honestly and earnestly.
I would love to hear this story, do you mind sharing?
*shrug*
Not much to tell. I got on someone's bad side and the kid had a history of weapon-related violence.

Trolldor

Jan 20, 2011
NaylerTheImpaler said:
Wow, i was thinking in the car today, whats the deal with 4chan.

Can someone actually tell me what it is, i just genuinely don't udnerstand it or its appeal. I know it's a little OT but I was actually going to post a what is 4chan thread when i got home anyway, this is pretty funny that there's an almost related one up here.
The deal with 4chan is that pretty much anything you can find on the internet, you will find on 4chan, and a lot of it starts there.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
I'd certainly be more concerned about him beating on you, and stealing your money. If there's certain times it's likely to happen, getting a friend to quietly record what he does on a cellphone is pretty much guaranteed to get something done, as the main reason bullying happens is it's so hard to prove.

Evidence means teachers and parents can't just think you're overblowing things.

$chan tho, no, they're not just gonna army up for every dummy who decides someone's offended them, and tbh, if any of them DID do any research, they'd come across this thread, find out he's a thoroughly unpleasant, bullying fucknugget and probably troll HIM, as that's the kinda legit target who'd deserve it.

brumley53

Oct 19, 2009
pffffft 4chan is just a bunch of whingey 15 year old emo kids. seriously everything everyone says about /b/ and 4chan in general is full of shit.

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
Lyri said:
Not your personal army.
This is what will be said.
4chan (I assume he means /b/) are not douche bags, really, it's just fucked up humour. They wont bother you unless it's funny, which it isn't because Facebookrape is pretty much never funny.
You're fine.

Legendsmith

Mar 9, 2010
That guy is what we call a "newfag."
If he posts you on 4chan he will probably get banned for what's called a "personal army" request. He doesn't know anything about the place, he's probably been their for a short time and it's given him a big head, thinking he's part of anon.
4chan doesn't do things just because one guy got offended.

Char-Nobyl

May 8, 2009
Mr.Numbers said:
*BACKSTORY: THERE IS A TL;DR THOUGH*
Some jerkwad was being a general *bleep* on facebook to EVERYONE and I called him on it in Chat.

I asked him why he was a dick to me specifically (He's been picking on me for a bit now, dunno why) and he said it was because I'm a Jew. I'm not.

He threatened to and I quote "I dont mind posting you on 4chan kid dont fuck with me"

This was a legitimate threat. I told him I wasn't surprised he liked that website.

He's unfriended me immediately, which is a win cause hey, no more shit from him ( various reasons i couldn't do it myself) but I swear he's thinking of actually doing it.

I don't know what he's got on me, besides access to my facebook photos, but should I be genuinely concerned about the threat, since I feel it's genuine? I'm not gonna check daily for it cause...I mean c'mon, I don't WANT to see 4chan. But I know that if in the unlikely case I became a Meme my life could potentially become incredibly shithouse.

TL;DR I guess there's two points to this thread: 1 Is this a threat I shouldn't take likely, and two what's the weirdest threat you've had on yourself, cause I honestly want a base of comparison for this.
New to the internet, are we?

Let me put it simply and somewhat insultingly: you are not important. No one thinks you are important, or worthy of any additional time or effort. You. ran into a random dumbass who didn't know one of the most basic rules of 4chan ("/b/ is not your personal army"). That, or you came across as sufficiently gullible that he knew you'd shat yourself inside-out if he held the ominous specter of Anonymous over your head.

And from this post, I can assume you are one of the following:

A) Young, probably very early teens at the best.

B) Old, and recently discovered the internet.

C) A skilled troll that posted this knowing that the ensuing facepalms and ravings would be several different forms of lulz-y.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
You know, 4chan isn't really that bad. It just has a LOT of stuff. I mean it's like with a mine field, if you know where to walk, you won't get your legs blown off. Same thing with 4chan, if you stay away from certain image boards like... the letter after 'A'... it's pretty OK. Just know where to tread..

My point is that you shouldn't take his threat that seriously, there is really nothing 4chan as a whole can do to ruin your day, and if you ignore the few people that try, they'll get bored within 3 seconds.

If you really want to mess with him, tell him to do it, he'll get "Not your personal army" repiles and they'll actually be more likely to troll him IF they know his personal information... ;)