I have been threatened with 4Chan?

Mr.Numbers

Jan 15, 2011
Well, thanks, I'm officially CLOSING this thread, guys, unless you have something genuinely unique to add. I'm restarting it ONLY as the WEIRDEST thing you've been threatened with, cause hey there are some really good ones out there that make Witchwoods seem normal

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
Ephraim J. Witchwood said:
On topic. As it has been stated in the thread before, he'll get trolled into oblivion. Weirdest threat? Small Aussie child on Halo 3 telling me he'd "Fuck my mother with a large dog while shitting in my sister."
I think you just broke my brain. Completely...

Grabbin Keelz

Jun 3, 2009
I dunno man, I've heard stories about 4chan. They are the most powerful force on the internet. If they teamed up with the government, we'd have a serious crackdown on our hands.

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
Grabbin Keelz said:
I dunno man, I've heard stories about 4chan. They are the most powerful force on the internet. If they teamed up with the government, we'd have a serious crackdown on our hands.
Well, except that 4chan is perpetually in opposition to the government, and doesn't respect pesky things like laws in it's pursuit of seeing an underage girl naked or whatever... or was that Anonymous?