I just invented the world's greatest dish.

OneOfTheMichael's

Jul 26, 2010
Its not really a dish more than a drink.
But I invented the most unexpected and insane cocktail...
Coca-cola + Pepsi= :D

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Well, not to boast or anything, but im pretty handy in the kitchen ;D ((only seen every episode of iron chef 10x.))

Ok, so i deep fried some candy bars ((Snickers and Twix)), and then put them into Homemade Sticky Buns! ((Or cinnamon buns depending on where you live))
The, i deep fried the Sticky buns, and coated them with frosting and powdered sugar.

Ive never had anything put me into a diabetic coma like it did.

thehorror2

Jan 25, 2010
A shop by my school sells "college plates", mixtures of two or more different side items and at least one form of meat, liberally sprayed with mustard and ketchup. My personal favorite is home fries, macaroni salad, and pork sausage. It's heavenly.

But the greatest thing *I* ever did, culinarily speaking, was to add couscous, which was itself impregnated with curry and three different hot sauces (sriracha among them) and then microwaved it the next day. It tasted absolutely nothing like anything that went into its creation, but was nonetheless ridiculously good.

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
Lilani said:
Regular Potato Chips + Ketchup = Instant fries.
I thought I was the only one.
I fry up some fettucine alfredo and throw it on a flatbread with bacon and chicken, delicious I tell you, especially with a hint of leak.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Bacon+Ice Cream=Win. If you're a fan of Coke or Pepsi, that too. It is delicious.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
OneOfTheMichael said:
Its not really a dish more than a drink.
But I invented the most unexpected and insane cocktail...
Coca-cola + Pepsi= :D
I see i'm not the only one who discovered the awesome taste of a Pepsi and Coke combination. I don't know why but by god is it delicious.

OT: Grilled cheese dipped in soy sauce tastes surprisingly delicious, I highly recommend it.
Warning: May taste like shit to some people.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
My brothers telling me this now. Mac and cheese, potatoes, and BBQ sauce all whipped together. He says it's really good.

Mine. PB&J with Doritos = Deliciousness.

BiggyShackleton

Nov 15, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
McDonalds fries dipped in a strawberry milkshake.

The saltyness and sweetness go very well together. It'll kill me, but they go well together.
I'll quote this but replace the milkshake with a Mcflurry. Both are tasty.

Dec 14, 2009
BiggyShackleton said:
Daystar Clarion said:
McDonalds fries dipped in a strawberry milkshake.

The saltyness and sweetness go very well together. It'll kill me, but they go well together.
I'll quote this but replace the milkshake with a Mcflurry. Both are tasty.
That would probably work too.

Something about the salty fried potato just mixes so well with the sweet icecream/milkshake.

gruggins

Apr 24, 2011
uh well.. I once put bacon, curry powder mushrooms and salted penuts in an omlette.
it tasted awesome.

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
i add lavender to everything, it makes any food 1000% better.

but as for a good weird combination, i make maple-bacon cupcakes that confuse and excite all who try them. best bit is: if you leave out the bacon, they're secretly vegan and contain a full serving of vegetable! ;) it was only way i could get my siblings to eat green things when we were kids.

n00beffect

May 8, 2009
White cheese, between two toasty slices of bread, sprinkled with red pepper... Oh man, i gotta go make myself one, now.