I just invented the world's greatest dish.

Jun 11, 2008
Em I suppose Tuna(Salmon works too), Tomatoes, Onion, Lettuce, Olice(Not black olives & optional) and Jamaican style Tabasco Sauce Sandwich on toasted bread. It is 03:25 at the moment so that is the only sandwich I can recall at the moment so I will post others when I wake up.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
McDonalds fries dipped in a strawberry milkshake.

The saltiness and sweetness go very well together. It'll kill me, but they go well together.
Likewise, I've done that a few times in the past with a couple of fries. I made sure to space out the times I've done it so it doesn't flat out kill me if I do it too many times in a row. :D

For me I'm not the most creative person when it comes to making dishes (I'm kinda strict on that personaly) but for the most part I just put Tabasco sauce on different things to see how it tastes with said food item. :3

WeAreStevo

Sep 22, 2011
MANCAKES!!!

It's like pancakes, but with steak in them. Dear god...they were delicious....

My friend is a culinary student and she made them, so it's legit. Not some drunken craziness...although that's how the idea came about...

Just imagine pancake batter, steak chunks, and ketchup instead of syrup.

Edit: My fiance just made these things that are goddamn amazing:

Two saltines with peanutbutter between them dipped in chocolate and then frozen.

Oh. Mah. GAWD!

So good.

Quaidis

Jun 1, 2008
I put shrimp on skewers (about 4 per, 2 skewers total) and saute' them on a pan, then place them over a bowl of ramen. Sometimes I will add cooked egg to the ramen. Sometimes ham. I enjoy using chili sauce on any ramen I eat, as it makes cheap stuff so damned good.

Toast, thick slice of ham (microwaved for a minute so it makes a dish shape), cheese (any, I normally use swiss), and a well cooked egg. It makes a sandwich of bliss. I normally layer it toast, cheese, ham, egg (fits snugly in ham-dish), toast.

Funkysandwich

Contra Bassoon
Jan 15, 2010
Take a normal marinara pizza from the shop down the road. Add smoked salmon, blue cheese and more anchovies. Cook for 5 minutes in the oven on low.

Best idea I ever had.

chrono16

BOOM! Headshot.
May 9, 2010
Peanut Butter and Miracle Whip sandwich. And a tall glass of Ice cold milk. I know sounds gross but it was a suggestion from my philosophy teacher. All I can say is don't knock it till you try it.

chrono16

BOOM! Headshot.
May 9, 2010
dalek sec said:
Daystar Clarion said:
McDonalds fries dipped in a strawberry milkshake.

The saltiness and sweetness go very well together. It'll kill me, but they go well together.
Likewise, I've done that a few times in the past with a couple of fries. I made sure to space out the times I've done it so it doesn't flat out kill me if I do it too many times in a row. :D

For me I'm not the most creative person when it comes to making dishes (I'm kinda strict on that personaly) but for the most part I just put Tabasco sauce on different things to see how it tastes with said food item. :3
I do that with Habanero Hot suace. Great on Pizza

Nickompoop

Jan 23, 2011
I wanted a sandwich, and I had cheese, bread, mayo, but alas, I had no meat. I had to eat something, so I went digging through the fridge again. During my excavation, I found some eggs. When they were frying, I searched the pantry for chips. A brand new bag of Lays called my name. Everything went onto that sandwich.

It was glorious.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
OneOfTheMichael said:
Its not really a dish more than a drink.
But I invented the most unexpected and insane cocktail...
Coca-cola + Pepsi= :D
YOU CRAZY BASTARD!

OT: Fairy liquid and bacon.

Delicious...

No, I suck in the kitchen.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Random food (whatever is in fridge) + Cheese = Yummy

Seriously some form of cheese will go with anything good to make it even better.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Tortilla + Nacho Cheese + Choice of Meat + Ranch or equilvent = A breakfest burrito.

I usually make mine with chicken that is cut up and spread evenly over all of it.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
You need:
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 red pepper
- garlic (lots)
- green/red onions (chopped, 1/2 cup total)
- worchestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce
- cream (a splash)
- bacon
- cheese (grated)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil

Combine the eggs to the cream and mix really well. Heat up a skillet with some oil in it and add the spinach (maybe with extra garlic) and balsamic vinegar. Cook until wilted.

Remove the spinach and re-oil the pan. Using your egg mixture, make a folded omelette topped with the bacon, cheese and wilted spinach.

Serve with steak sauce. Die of happy.

Ultra Man30

Nov 20, 2009
Well I have never done this myself, but a person that was playing with me on a TF2 server said that he took leftover pizza, spread chocolate icing on it, and topped it with sprinkles. He said that it was the best thing that he had ever tasted, but it led to some inevitable bowel problems.

imperialwar

Jun 17, 2008
I make my own chinese BBQ sauce using:

Chinese 5 spice
BBQ seasoning powder
Plum Sauce
Oyster Sauce
and Cayene pepper

usually i put it with prawns :)

deehadley

Jul 4, 2011
I am so god damn hungry. I would like to throw into the mix:

The bacon and peanut butter sandwich. Fry bacon as normal, towards the end coat in peanut butter to warm it through, stick it in bread and stick the sandwich in your mouth. It's always best to have an ambulance on standby.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Baked beans + crumbled hamburger = lazy man's chili.

Never had it but I've heard of Corned beef hash omelets.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I usually just take what I find in the fridge = everything at once into a frying pan = food.
Never remember what I've done but it often tastes good.