I just met Lady GaGa

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
I live in Vancouver, but I've never met REALLY famous people. A bit surprising, considering it's "Hollywood North". My friend has met Joshua Jackson and the cast of Fringe, though.

Cleo Cowdrey

Apr 14, 2011
Daniel Radcliffe, when he was filming part of this horror film in my village. The name escapes me. He's a nice guy. Short, though.
If he's in it i doubt it will be a good movie.

I've never met anyone famous, I live in NZ. My friends met Rhys Darby (quite a big comedian in NZ) while working at a game store.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
I met Mickey Mouse, TOP THAT SHIT!
No I'm kidding, I meant a bronco player and he signed my booty.... Shoes when I was a baby.

Yosato

Apr 5, 2010
Met Emma Watson in a bar on the slopes on a skiing holiday by complete accident. We only exchanged a few words but she was still really nice. She mentioned that she goes out there (I think it was Bulgaria) to get away from all the crowds and stuff because people don't really hassle her over there. I'm sure she didn't mean for it to come out as I percieved it, but at any rate I took that as my cue to bid her goodbye and leave with my coolness intact.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
I met Jason Lezak (olympic swimmer) at my local gym. He's one of the nicest guy I've ever met.

If you don't know him, this is his greatest moment...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg9lCvAvBdg

SilverIntoSteel

Feb 10, 2011
I met Des Lynam at a book signing, Alan Titchmarsh... Oh, and I met Turisas after a gig of theirs. They were very quiet, meek people.

Benny Blanco

Jan 23, 2008
Met Dan Inosanto a few times... He's really nice. Also saw Steve Punt on the Greenwich ferry and saw Vic Reeves in Canterbury. My folks have repeatedly seen Bob Geldof in the junk/antique shops of Faversham...

Professor James

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2010
I met two somewhat famous people

a few years ago I've met Steve Garvey at the mall. I shook his hand and my dad had a conversation with him that I forgot.

back in may me and my mom were at the airport and we saw Heidi klum although me nor my mom talked to her because my mom was afraid that Heidi would get attacked by a mob of people asking for her autograph.

JochemDude

Nov 23, 2010
I'm a sound engineer, I worked at one of the larger music domes in my country and met quite some famous people in that. Want a list?

Metallica - Lars does not pay attention to anything at all, James is a cool guy a bit 'punkish' for his age but alright, Robert is very laid back and doesn't enjoy the attention as much, Kirk is bitching non stop about how he doesn't sound right.

Justin Bieber - When the kid doesn't have to worry about the regulations to what he says, looks like, how he smiles and where he looks at. He's actually a cool guy.

Jeff Dunham - Yes, he's funny especially when he does the voices when he doesn't have his dolls. He's a cool guy and is rather dicking around than preparing his show.

AC/DC
The coolest guys to have ever lived, very down to earth and had a great time with 'em. Got to meet Angus really well because he wanted to go to his house in Holland and I live close by so I brought him home, so to speak. Had a drink with him and his happy family, cool guy especially since I could speak dutch and he'd understand it. Which was very cool.

Jerry Lee Lewis - He arrived a day too early so I had a lot of time with the man. Let me tell you that man lived the live and knows how to live it.

John Legend - Nice guy a little too idealistic, but then again every damn guy with a vision and money is.

Avril (the rock chick)
Nice girl a lot more serious and professional then you'd expect. Fucking hot too, had to go there yes I did.

Queen
Atleast Brian I really got to know him with his musical 'We will rock you' the guy is really about as regular as they get, only this one is a rock legend

Marillyn Mason
Creepy guy, though when he's not putting up a show... You know the guy from jackass steve-0 that's him right there.

Mika - A total hyperactive nutjob if I ever met one.

Nine Inch Nails - Reznor has always been my idol and it was just sick to be able to hang out with him all weeked while he was staying in Amsterdam. Though as for their live music that's a ***** and a half to get to sound even half decent.

I could go on, with guys I worked with. But these are the most famous that I really got to know. What can I say, it's just my job And I fucking love it

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
Orange Monkey said:
And before that I met Sean Bean on the set of Game Of Thrones.
I take it you were an extra in Kings Landing? You lucky bastard.

I've never met any famous, but one time I did almost get run over by Mel Gibson. He had a house in the town I live in and I was walking through a crosswalk and he decided it was a good time to turn (I don't know if its the same in all states but the walker has to be a lane and a half past the lane you're turning into if you're turning right at a stop sign or red light.) He missed me by about a foot and a half, and drove a way, with me yelling curse words and making rude gestures.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman were in Venice when I was 12. They came wandering down a street we were in. Tom said our ice creams looked nice and asked my dad where they bought it. It was a bit surreal. He was very small compared to Ms Kidman. They both seemed quite normal and nice.

Ant and Dec used to hang around in the metro centre in Newcastle when we were younger. My sister used to stalk them while I played the arcades.

My auntie knows Stephen Hawking, they have been friends since they were little. It makes me fangirl every time she mentions him.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
I met Bill Goldberg the once. I was four, so I don't remember it very well, but my father assures me I flipped the fuck out.

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
I've met the girl who played Blaire on The Facts of Life, she's sweet. I've met Ivan Moody from Five Finger Death Punch, he's a cool guy. I've met Attack Attack! They're like the nicest guys ever, I even met Caleb (The singer) again at Warped Tour this year, he's super cool and didn't seem annoyed that people kept stopping him and asking for pictures.

PolarBearClub

Aug 7, 2008
Not me, but my mum met Al Pacino earlier this year while in New York and got his autograph. Amazing.

Talked to all the guys from bands I like (A Wilhelm Scream, Propagandhi, Polar Bear Club...), not exactly celebrities.

Met a presenter from MTV before, there's a picture of her giving me kiss somewhere. I was a stud when I was 10.