I just walked out of a movie for the first time today.

Thyunda

May 4, 2009
Me and my friends all walked out of RocknRolla. The film got about halfway through, and my friend nudged the rest of us and asked, 'This film isn't doing it for me. How about you guys?'
We all jumped at the chance and left en masse.
Christ that film was dull.

Erja_Perttu

May 6, 2009
Never done. I paid for the damn ticket so I'll sit through anything. Skyline, Last Airbender and Thunderbirds pushed it though. A mad man with an AK could have stormed the cinema and I think I'd have been fine with it.

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
I walked out of Anaconda. Really though I figure if I pay money for a movie I may as well see the whole thing and reserve final judgement for the ending.

Most of the crap movies I see I see on DVD or on TV though.

Mana Fiend

Jun 8, 2009
Would have walked out of the Golden Compass, but I was with family so I didn't get that chance. That film was terrible... When Nicole Kidman was talking about these 'bad people' with whoever-played-Lyra, I was just sat there muttering "Catholic Church... Catholic Church... Catholic Church."

That film raped the books, simple as.

Nov 27, 2010
I don't think Due Date was bad. The jokes and scenarios were (mostly) funny and it was entertaining. Plus, it reminded me of Planes, Trains and Automobiles which is never a bad thing.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Soylent Bacon said:
Not in the theater, but I've shut off my DVD player and walked out of the room on Avatar and Meet the Spartans respectively.
Same here.
My brother hired Bloodrayne years ago and we had on idea what we were getting into. About 30 minutes in we ejected it from our DVD player for fear we would swallow our own tongues in disgust.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
i walked out of twilight
i basically got peer pressured by my buddies girlfriends into going and had no idea what i was about a witness. I left when the whole sparkling thing was explained.

t4nz1t

Sep 24, 2010
metalninja said:
Ok, I can count two, Van Helsing and the Bounty Hunter.

Van Helsing: I couldn't enjoy it. It felt more like the remains of a bad b-summer 90's movie like Batman and Robin.
Ha! I walked out of both Van Helsing and Batman & Robin (shut up, I'm old). I figured I already knew how Logan vs Edward was going to play out but I was dragged to it by friends.

I've also walked out of Armageddon, Deep Impact, & Duets. If you really want to push yourself, try and sit through Duets. Good Gravy is that movie painful to watch. If you want to test your art house endurance, try watching Eraserhead. It's not easy to get through but some find it worthwhile.

For those concerned about the $$'s or (insert local currency) wasted by walking out, consider this. You will make a lot of money over the course of your life but you will never ever ever get back those wasted minutes spent sitting through a bad movie. Minutes you could have spent doing something more enjoyable like kissing a girl (or boy), climbing a tree, falling down a flight of stairs, or hitting yourself in the face with a tack hammer.

Locko96

Jan 18, 2010
I walked out of Robin Hood. I expected more but he doesn't even become fucking Robin Hood at all. Ever. I expected more from Ridley Scott and Russell Crowe because I love Crowe and I loved Gladiator. They just tried to remake the same movie and Crowe was pretty overweight in this movie.

AGrey

Apr 3, 2010
I didn't walk out, but I did spend the entire time clawing my cheeks and weeping for Hellboy 2

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
i nearly walked out of The Breakup and Venus. The Breakup was at least a little entertaining so did stay to the end but Venus was SOOOO boring. was with friends so stayed as they were enjoying it

Just_in_time

Sep 1, 2010
i never walked out of a movie before, but i closed my laptop when watching funny people (i usually like Adam Sandler movies, so i was disappointed). That movie was pure torture, after the first hour i had enough.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
Me and my friends walked out of Spiderman 3. It was when he decided to adopt an emo haircut and dance in the street that done it...

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Nope but me and a whole birthday party of friends fell asleep during oceans thirteen

The most fun I had was trying to throw popcorn in a sleeping guys mouth...

Rockchimp69

Dec 4, 2010
Soylent Bacon said:
Not in the theater, but I've shut off my DVD player and walked out of the room on Avatar and Meet the Spartans respectively.
May I ask what you didn't like about Avatar exactly?

PatrickXD

Aug 13, 2009
i am pretty sure I'll enjoy a movie before I go to the cinema to see it. However if I get the DVD and am not enjoying it (Beowulf, I'm looking at you) I put it in a box in the attic. In there they shall stay until they are truly sorry for what they've done, or until the next time I clear the attic. At which time, they go in the bin.

Tib088

Nov 28, 2009
Oh man, i ain't been to the movies in a while.
Last film i watched was valintines day,, i wanted to leave but i forced myslef to sit thru the whole thing for my freinds. In the end i kinda enjoyed it.