I just walked out of a movie for the first time today.

phoenix_tetsu

Sep 7, 2009
Only movie I have ever walked out (and I made it through Stop! Or My Mama Will Shoot, 2001: A Space Travesty, The Adventures of Pluto Nash, Jonah Hex and some other terrible, terrible films) has been a Mexican piece of cinematic insult named Historias del Desencanto, which is, pretty much like if Telemundo decided to do a Fellini movie with an Asylum budget directed by Coleman Francis, performed by the worst actors in your local comunity theatre and scored with an 80's Casio keyboard, just remembering it makes my skin crawl and my blood boil!

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
I walked out of a bad comedy with Nick Cannon in it.....do I really need to go into the details here?

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
I once rented Disaster movie,MKII (movie) and Transformers it was so bad that I turned them off (not all at once but over the course of a few years) it sort-of counts right?
PS although I should have walked out during Meet The Spartans

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
Vkmies said:
Sevre said:
I walked out of War of the Worlds many years ago. It was pretty awful. I just got bored and left, besides we know what happens in the end anyway.
I hope you are talking about some of the newer ones!

Dont dare to insult classics!
Oh I'm talking about the remake that came out earlier this decade not the original.

Bakuryukun

Jul 12, 2010
I've never walked out on a movie. I very rarely go to movies in the first place, so when I do it's usually to see something different and interesting that I'm almost certain I'll like. Even if I don't like a movie it's my stance I have to give it a fair chance by watching it all the way through, but the closest I've ever come is Deathproof, Revenge of the Fallen and Underworld Evolution. All of those times were just me tagging along with someone else though.

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
Sevre said:
Vkmies said:
Sevre said:
I walked out of War of the Worlds many years ago. It was pretty awful. I just got bored and left, besides we know what happens in the end anyway.
I hope you are talking about some of the newer ones!

Dont dare to insult classics!
Oh I'm talking about the remake that came out earlier this decade not the original.
Oh. *relieved sigh*