I need the cutest thing I could possibly do to win a girls heart.

Tattaglia

Aug 12, 2008
Turn into a puppy, but secretly. Otherwise she'd be all "what the shit" when you magically transform into a dog - not very cute, I must say.

Rosee

Jun 24, 2009
Ok a friend of mine came up with this, but I'm sure she won't mind me sharing.
This will only work if you have access to a beach, or maybe even a sandpit.

Get a trophy made with her name on it, take her to the beach and then have a sandcastle building comp, whether or not she wins, give her the trophy!

leet_chris

Apr 14, 2009
say to her that you will kill yourself if she doesnt go out with you. or say that youve joined the army that should work

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
TheMasterGL16 said:
lol, hmm... I'm begining to see why asking a group of nerds was a bad idea.... and why most of us don't have GFs.... lmao

COME ON seriously.

AND STOP SAYING ASK HER OUT!!! We are already DATING!!!! I just want a cute gesture.
You failed to mention you were already dating when you made this thread. If you are already dating you most likely already have her heart.

CakeDragon

Mar 10, 2009
Have a girl's opinion.

Cute gestures for me include:
random little gifts
saying stuff that makes me laugh
saying lame stuff about me (the word 'bunnykins' springs to mind) (and by lame I mean cute adorable drivel, btw)
cuddles
buying me cake
a new sex position

But seriously, buying her little things, like a nice pair of earrings, or lunch, really works, take it from me.

WlknCntrdiction

May 8, 2008
Alot of these suggestions sound too pussy whipped to me tbh. You're putting too much into something which requires little thought.

TheMasterGL16 said:
Ok, guys, I need your help once again.

I like this girl, and she likes me, I've done REALLY well so far I just need that one thing I could do to make her go awww and just fall over that edge from liking me to REALLY REALLY liking me.

I've known her for a couple weeks now, and she has already become a GOOD friend.

suggestions?
I laugh at the fact that you think doing one cute little thing will push over this nonexistant edge, it may not, don't be so arrogant.
You've known her for a few weeks and you've become a good friend to her. What's wrong with that? Everytime I come into a topic like this people scream "DON'T GET FRIENDZONED!!!". Of course it's something to be avoided if you want to get with a girl but you also forget something else in the process, every girl wants a friend at first, if you go in there wanting to do something cute and then overwhelm her with stuff like this AFTER YOU'VE KNOWN HER FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS then she will(rightly so)be scared off by you being so desperate, sort yourself out first man.
Get to know her, actually go out and talk, find stuff out about each other, don't even think about "dates"(the entire notion of a "date" I disagree with)just spend time with her and she'll naturally warm to you, if you try to "impress" or likewise think of doing the stupidness you're thinking of then she'll just think you're like every other guy and she won't think anything else of you.

I'll offer up this last bit of advice too for those who are pining over their best friends, I did it for a year, I saw her get a boyfriend, I felt crushed, etc, but something great happened after that year, I grew up. Seriously, grow up. I'm not saying there isn't any hope in hell of getting with your best friend but save yourself the inevitable heartache and just go for another girl. Me and my best friend have been as such for about 4-5 years now and it's great having a female friend you can connect with purely on a talking level about anything, exes, worries, doubts, etc that you wouldn't normally talk about to anyone else. You constantly push to get with your best friend you have more chance of not just ruining that but the great friendship you have with her too, there are plenty more fish in the sea.

And to the OP: If this dosen't work out between you two then don't spend weeks going over what went wrong, just accept it didn't go anywhere, analyse what YOU may have done wrong, learn from it and get out there and start dating again, don't be a pansy.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
I don't think dating/knowing someone for a couple weeks really constitutes as to trying to win their heart so early on. Best to get to know them better before trying to win their heart.

Or be like me and swear off dating forever.

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
TheMasterGL16 said:
Ok, guys, I need your help once again.

I like this girl, and she likes me, I've done REALLY well so far I just need that one thing I could do to make her go awww and just fall over that edge from liking me to REALLY REALLY liking me.

I've known her for a couple weeks now, and she has already become a GOOD friend.

suggestions?
BAM, that's it buddy.

cystemic

Jan 14, 2009
I agree with cntrdiction, theres no one thing that'll get a girl to really really like you. Just get to know her, talk about stuff you like or dislike, don't try to be too funny by throwing a joke every sentence. Gift wise you should get her something like flowers on special occasions like valentine's day and her birthday, just to let her know that you remembered, it'll be enough. And if it doesn't work out, don't find fault in yourself, just move on.

pantallica95

May 17, 2009
The Friend Zone--contrary to popular beleif--is NOT an in escapable thing. If you date someone, THEN go into the FZ, then yeah, its pretty impossible to escape it. But being in the FZ helps a hell of a lot with getting to know somebody, and her getting to know you.

captain awesome 12

Dec 28, 2008
TheMasterGL16 said:
SantonioH10 said:
You've known her for a couple of weeks and you're already dating?

Haha, okay dude.
lol, it was a set up, sorta like a blind date where we were given eachothers phone numbers and expected to date.
If you really like her, something simple to do is just surprise her. Make a nice card and some flowers and just give them to her when she least expects it.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
Aardvark said:
Ask.
Her.
Out.
duhh... duuhhhhhhhhh..... WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL GOING THIS IS THE ANSWER!

I think you can escape the friend zone. infact I'm working on it maybe I'll say something to you when i get out. Just need to get her boyfriend outta the picture. then i do some cute shit, maybe not and just ask her out, we already go around like we are together.

theCMNDER

Jan 18, 2009
Sexy Street said:
Taco Bell.
Sexy Street said:
Ask her to the movies?
Sexy Street said:
Say your Jesus?
Sexy Street said:
I can't think of anymore stuff.
KILLING SPREE

OT: You should just ask her out. Simple as, if you wait too long she'll think you just want to be friends and will stop thinking about you in *that* way (thats when you get welcomed into the friend zone).

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
TheMasterGL16 said:
FOR THE LAST TIME!!! I WOULD HAVE TO FALL BACKWARDS TO GET TO THE "FRIEND ZONE"!!!! STOP SAYING THAT!!! lol
Then learn to use the godamn edit button and say you are already dating in the fucking OP. Then you won't get any more of those replies will you.

If you don't make a coherent OP people aren't going to know wtf to say are they? It's your responsibility to make it clear enough for people to give you the right answers. /rant

OT: If you know her friends then ask them what her favourite [insert idea her] is and buy her something related to that. So if she likes a sport then buy her something related to that, a film, book, game, TV show, band, whatever.

In reality you should come up with something by yourself, I consider it cheating to ask other people how to impress somebody you like because if you take their advice it isn't you who was being cute/romantic but the person who gave the advice in the first place.

stinkychops said:
Shit your pants, babies do it and they get adoration. Then when she's fallen in love with you from the old pant-crap make sure you break down into tears whenever anything doesn't go your way.
That actually made me laugh out loud.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Write her a love song and sing it to her. Start off slow and gentle then whip out a boom box, say "aaaaaaaaaaaaah shit! This is the remix muthafucka!" and MC like there's no tomorrow. Works every time. For reals, yo.