Icky Relationship Stuff #2

Xpheyel

Sep 10, 2007
I can see why your coworker turning up in your living room running around with your electronics yelling and then removing her leggings might raise the crazy alarms.

On the other hand, Elliot was driving the car, which crashed, which is responsible for Erin's insanity, which in turn is responsible for Erin running around his apartment with his Xbox in her underwear.

Keikaku doori?

Seriously though, wacky hijinks or one, ah, strip away from being committed?

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
That's hot.
I was going to feel weird about saying that, but compaired to the other comments on here I think I'm safe.
And Erin's as cute as ever.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Evil Smurf said:
rule 34 guys, rule 34
I was just thinking the same thing. Somewhere there is some really excited fan drawing a "parody" of this scene.

Gotta love Erin taking advice from one of the worst people she could, though. Not too sure what game character would give good advice, though.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Saltyk said:
Evil Smurf said:
rule 34 guys, rule 34
I was just thinking the same thing. Somewhere there is some really excited fan drawing a "parody" of this scene.

Gotta love Erin taking advice from one of the worst people she could, though. Not too sure what game character would give good advice, though.
the great decku tree from Ocarina of Time possibly, that or a game adaptation of Morgan Freeman

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
If agent 47 appeared out of nowhere and told me to take off my pants and garotte my two best friends...I would totally do it.
If 47 tells you to do something you don't argue. You just do it.

Akimoto

Nov 22, 2011
I could not understand the comic first time through but when I did a double take and realized...

her pants came off

Ovrad

Mar 30, 2010
I'm surprised no one mentioned this before but: I'm impressed, she took off her pants without even letting go of the xbox. That takes some skills.

Somebloke

Aug 5, 2010
Nile McMorrow said:
Alternatives to step 3: Posion, Ball em, Stab, Nail, Punch, Sleep with, look em in the eye.
Poe-tay-toes. Boild them, mash them, stab them in the eye.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Woohoo! No-trousers party! They ARE the best!

Now everytime you catch freinds doing it, and looking all ashamed, just throw your clothes off! :p

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
Nile McMorrow said:
Well this comic certainly follows Agent 47's guide to being a hitman.
Agent 47's three steps to being a good Hitman.
1. Disguise.
2. Find Target.
3. Garrote.

Alternatives to step 3: Posion, Ball em, Stab, Nail, Punch, Sleep with, look em in the eye.
Shadow Broker Dossier said:
Thane Krios
Preferred Assassination Methods

Human: Rear approach, check shoulder to prevent turning, hands to chin and base of skull, neck-snap. Alternate: Check and grab shoulder, arm around throat, grip jaw, single-arm neck-snap.

Asari: Front approach, throat-punch to collapse airway, arm control lock to neutralize biotics, advanced hip throw, grip chin and scalp, neck-snap. Alternate: Warp field on biotic barrier, step past, kick to back of leg to collapse knee, step in with knee to spine, grip chin and scalp, neck-snap.

Turian: Side approach, low kick to knee, grab arm and pull into broken-leg lock as turian leg stiffens in pain response, finger-stab under jaw (if unarmored) or eye, grab head fringe, neck-snap. Alternate: Front approach, paired punches to vulnerable plates just below eyes, drop-elbow to collarbone, front-leg sweep while vaulting over target, spinning neck snap.

Krogan: Top approach, double-strike to eye ridge, slide down between blinded target's rising arms, precision nerve strike to throat, secondary nerve strike to counter blood rage, quad-kick to bend target, grip each side of skull, running leaping spinning neck-snap. Alternate: Bomb.

OT: QUICK ERIN! GARROTE THEM WITH YOUR PANTS!

DirtyJunkieScum

Feb 5, 2012
Ovrad said:
I'm surprised no one mentioned this before but: I'm impressed, she took off her pants without even letting go of the xbox. That takes some skills.
*cough cough*

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/jump/6.353111.14016755