Icky Relationship Stuff #2

Cory Rydell

Feb 4, 2010
Otaku World Order said:
Also, what happened to Erin's inner thigh tattoo [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/critical-miss/8802-Subtle-Parallels]?
Its still there. I just figured since its on the inner part of the thigh you wouldn't be able to see it from the angle she is standing at.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Trucken said:
Wouldn't having sex with Erin be the very definition of "stickin' it in the crazy"? Aren't we always told to avoid that?

... then again, sex is sex.
Otaku World Order said:
Am I the only one who thinks hitting on the crazy violent lady who broke into your house and is currently stripping because a videogame character she's hallucinating told her to is a bad idea?
Answers your question right there :p

At least it's a video game character and not a twilight one, so she can't be THAT crazy right? Plus it's Hitman and it's not so much "Stealing your xbox" as "Liberating you from improper gaming devices" so it's a win-win.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Otaku World Order said:
Also, what happened to Erin's inner thigh tattoo [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/critical-miss/8802-Subtle-Parallels]?
its on the other leg (the one we can't see the inside of)

other wise *gets popcorn* awkward rampage only getting more awkward

K84

Feb 15, 2010
Mr. Lackapants DLC skins and missions for the new Hitman, i demand it!

Punch You

Dec 12, 2010
No pants means No rules!

Also, I thought Hitman would suggest to set a bomb on the chandelier above Molly, then use the distraction to snipe Elliot using a PSP's memory stick spring?

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Trucken said:
Wouldn't having sex with Erin be the very definition of "stickin' it in the crazy"? Aren't we always told to avoid that?
I would be more concerned that she might be imagining Master Chief staring at us.
Just.
Staring.
Imagine that.
Imagine being her, actually...

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
If Mr. 47 is in front of you without pants. Fall on your knees and thank the lord. Then stay on your knees and do what 47 wants. Because if you dont...

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Vkmies said:
If Mr. 47 is in front of you without pants. Fall on your knees and thank the lord. Then stay on your knees and do what 47 wants. Because if you dont...
People are sure having weird fantasies in this thread. o_O

hooksashands said:
Incredibly, not a lot of people seem to care if someone is being garroted in public. And then having their identity stolen.
If you want to kill someone without bystanders interfering, make sure they see that the murder is being recorded on camera.

DirtyJunkieScum

Feb 5, 2012
...is she hallucinating her lack of trousers/skirt too? Because if not she either went to the trouble of picking up the x-box again after she'd taken them off or she's that good at removing them that she can do it without using her hands.

JohnTomorrow

Green Thumbed Gamer
Jan 11, 2010
It may just be me, as i've only just woken up and only had about 4 hours sleep.....but it looks like Hitman is wearing a diaper.

Also, I would've thought a super assassin wouldn't have such skinny legs. Hitman needs to do some squats XD

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
Don Reba said:
Vkmies said:
People are sure having weird fantasies in this thread. o_O
Don't judge, bro! Don't judge!

If you don't do what 47 wants, there will be blood. Unless 47 wants blood...

Kinky.

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
JohnTomorrow said:
It may just be me, as i've only just woken up and only had about 4 hours sleep.....but it looks like Hitman is wearing a diaper.
Great

Now I cannot unsee it

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Agent 47 in briefs? Somehow I always figured him for a boxers person. The more you know I guess.

Also, since nobody has done it yet.

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
-takes notes-
Habits...observe...crowd...blending--remove pants.
Garotte them.