Icky Relationship Stuff #2

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Jedoro said:
esperandote said:
For anyone having fantasies about Erin let me ruin it for you
Someone didn't read the comments on that comic.
Well don't encourage him. You want to scar the poor lad (or lass)?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
The Hitman wearing no pants really hits it home. It's a fucking hilarious xD.

winter2

Oct 10, 2009
I can't decide if I want to laugh at the awkwardness of that situation or feel strangely content with Stout without pants... puurrrrrr

Yes, I need help.

The Thinker

Jan 22, 2011
DirtyJunkieScum said:
Evil Smurf said:
rule 34 guys, rule 34
You know, they have come closer

For some reason the Escapist didn't want to publish it.
Picture broken. Please fix. Needs mah 34.

Also, everyone, she didn't take off her pants. She took off a skirt and stockings(as far as I can tell), which presumably takes more effort. This adds to the comedic effect, in my opinion, because a larger time has elapsed in which Erin has been disrobing and the other two have been standing around awkwardly.

DirtyJunkieScum

Feb 5, 2012
The Thinker said:
Picture broken. Please fix. Needs mah 34.

Also, everyone, she didn't take off her pants. She took off a skirt and stockings(as far as I can tell), which presumably takes more effort. This adds to the comedic effect, in my opinion, because a larger time has elapsed in which Erin has been disrobing and the other two have been standing around awkwardly.
Odd, it worked the first time I viewed it*... also it's "closer" to rule 34, there is a large water tower in the way, as it is it is merely exceptionally suggestive.

The full sized image can be seen on the oldest page of the writers blog, click on the image for full 500x1000 size: http://deadjoggerstorage.tumblr.com/page/11

She could have been wearing trousers, it was and still is common to see women/girls into the techno/rave/general party scene etc wearing a skirt with trousers underneath. Looking at the pictures of younger Erin she may have been one of those in the past and carried on the habit. I am thinking about this too much.

* think I spotted the word "expires" in the code, I guess it stops working after a while.

The Thinker

Jan 22, 2011
DirtyJunkieScum said:
Odd, it worked the first time I viewed it*... also it's "closer" to rule 34, there is a large water tower in the way, as it is it is merely exceptionally suggestive.

The full sized image can be seen on the oldest page of the writers blog, click on the image for full 500x1000 size: http://deadjoggerstorage.tumblr.com/page/11

She could have been wearing trousers, it was and still is common to see women/girls into the techno/rave/general party scene etc wearing a skirt with trousers underneath. Looking at the pictures of younger Erin she may have been one of those in the past and carried on the habit. I am thinking about this too much.

* think I spotted the word "expires" in the code, I guess it stops working after a while.
How humorous. :)

Also: Huh. The more you know, I guess.

The Thinker

Jan 22, 2011
Scrumpmonkey said:
Fixed in glorious Spoilervision.

**WARNING, TOTALLY NOT WHAT YOU WERE EXPECTING**

Yes it was what I was expecting. Because I had already read it. Thanks anyways, though.

Dinosorcerer

Sep 5, 2013
did she set the xbox down to remove her pants? did Eliot and Mol just sit there and watch? these sort of sudden transitions fuck with pacing