If A Random Girl Walks Up and Punches You Would You Hit Her Back?

J Tyran

Dec 15, 2011
Yes, after the first punch I wouldn't wait around to see if she was going to do it again.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
I'd push her back and ask her what the hell her problem is, and if her answer makes no logical sense and she hits me again or she just hits me again without answering I'd hit her and then I'd just go about my business

HannesPascal

Mar 1, 2008
I would think this must be some sort of tag that I wasn't informed of, walk up and punch another random person.

WitherVoice

Sep 17, 2008
Depends. Most people have no idea how to throw a punch. If she does, her first punch is likely to drop me; if it gets close to that, I'll fight for my life. If she can't manage to harm me, I don't care and will block her punches and push her aside to get some distance and try to resolve the situation from there.

Aikayai

May 31, 2011
I'd take it down to a mental health issue but if she was genuinely aggressive I'd hit back. I don't believe people should be separated by gender. We're all human and that counts.

CosmicCommander

Friendly Neighborhood Troll?
Apr 11, 2009
My instinctive reaction is to throttle people; I'm guessing my fight or flight mechanism'd kick in, and I'd find myself strangling her when I come to.

If she's dead? Meh, suppose I can make some room in my basement.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
I'd beat her unconscious with my ten foot dick and leave her my number. Then keep on walking. Maybe she'll call me back, maybe not.

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
Honestly, I would probably deck her (or however she punched me, match it).

In retrospect, however, I'd be mad as hell that I didn't consider getting her charged before I did it. Maybe sue her and get some money, too, since I read people putting that as a suggestion here.

So, from now on I totally would just get her name and then hire a sleazy lawyer to help me sue her pants off. It's the right thing to do.

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012
Vault101 said:
wintercoat said:
Vault101 said:
is she coniningly hitting you?
My brain got twisted up by that there spelling error, and I forgot what I was doing for a second. Does that count as being randomly brain punched by a girl? If so...how does one retaliate such a mental attack?
sorry, that was a bad one...even for me "continually"
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Vault101 said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Vault101 said:
*sigh* this is kind of stupid

first of all it would depend on the situation..why is she hitting you? did she do damage? is she coniningly hitting you? can she be talked down? is she just crazy?
Hey now, there's no need for that kinda logic here!
*smacks on the head* shut up! *runs away*
Well, I never! *walks off huffily*
forum fight! -gets punched by a girl- ow wtf -gets punched again- wtf is wrong with you?! stop that!-grabs fist before hitting again- that does it -backhand slaps crazy girl- how's that? stupid *****!

zarix2311

Dec 15, 2010
Well that depends, the first thing I would do was ask why the hell she punched me in the face to start with. If the answer she gave me is fair, then I see no reason to hit her back. If it is really stupid, then I would just walk away and act like it never happened. Now if she continuously hit me after I asked her to stop, then I would be much more inclined to return the favor. The fact that she's a woman doesn't stop me, I would just rather not start hitting someone I don't know out of retaliation for such a minor act.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
ThreeWords said:
DarkRyter said:
I'd probably sue her.
This is by far the most reasonable response.

Act hurt, insulted, and afraid of feminist retaliation, then clamber up the moral high ground, summon a phalanx of lawyers and denounce the poor ***** for being drunk and disorderly in public
I'm confused. The way you say it, it sounds like the better and the worse option at the same time.
Either way, if it was one punch I'd probably turn a black eye. If it was more, I'd probably do everything I could to stop her, except hurt her. I have qualms about punching men who can't fight. I can't see any scenario in which I would choose to punch a woman.

Alternative said:
i would scream 'THIS IS SPARTA" and kick her down a flight of stairs.
Misogyny, lovely... because the internet wasn't full enough of that already.

Aikayai said:
I'd take it down to a mental health issue but if she was genuinely aggressive I'd hit back. I don't believe people should be separated by gender. We're all human and that counts.
Tough. People are seperated by gender. That's the whole reason we have the terms men and women in first place. I'm all for equal rights, but to say that we are the same is simply unrealistic.
And, biologically speaking, since men are more prone to violence than women are, I think there should a different code of conduct between the two sexes with regards to fighting.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
It depends on the context of the punch. If it was out of sheer hatred and aggression. Sure, i'd land one right on her chin if nobody was looking, and the tackle her to the ground to try and calm her down.

The punch would be more for satisfaction that some crazy ***** just attacked me.

Josh Hibbard

Jul 7, 2011
Really matters if she did damage. Because I mean seriously if someone punched me in the face and it didn't hurt that'd be pretty funny. But I don't have a problem with hitting a female if they start it. I was taught not to hit a lady but if they are trying to beat up on you they aren't a lady.

Alternative

Jun 2, 2010
Farther than stars said:
Alternative said:
i would scream 'THIS IS SPARTA" and kick her down a flight of stairs.
Misogyny, lovely... because the internet wasn't full enough of that already.
i believe you may have missed the joke

on topic: if she punched me once and ran off i would probably be confused but i wouldnt give it much thought. If she kept attacking me i would defend myself, i wouldnt hit her back unless it was nessecary but i would attempt to defend myself.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
Farther than stars said:
ThreeWords said:
DarkRyter said:
I'd probably sue her.
This is by far the most reasonable response.

Act hurt, insulted, and afraid of feminist retaliation, then clamber up the moral high ground, summon a phalanx of lawyers and denounce the poor ***** for being drunk and disorderly in public
I'm confused. The way you say it, it sounds like the better and the worse option at the same time.
Either way, if it was one punch I'd probably turn a black eye. If it was more, I'd probably do everything I could to stop her, except hurt her. I have qualms about punching men who can't fight. I can't see any scenario in which I would choose to punch a woman.
What's not to like? You don't need to do any fighting, or even get hurt. If she didn't have malicious intent you don't press charges, but if she's out for blood you sue her for every penny she has while proclaiming your despair at the horrific misanthropy than has be visited upon you.

On the subject of actual violence, while I'm not a coward, I have qualms about fighting people in general. If someone actually wants to harm me, I don't see why I should risk their success when I can run away and wait for someone qualified to deal in hurt.

What can I say? I'm the modern man...

Coldflame727

Jul 14, 2011
I'd probably do one of three things.
One, call my lawyer.
Two, give her a handshake and tell her to have a good day. (Just to see her reaction)
Three, punch her in the face and make a citizens arrest. After all, if this is completely random and she had never known me, she is clearly a threat to society and should be arrested. After all, if you consider that she has a chance to randomly assault ANYONE at ANY time, she is a health risk to everyone nearby.

Ryan Minns

Mar 29, 2011
This HAS happened to me, she fractured her wrist in doing so and actually DID have me put away over night for assault. I was lucky as all fuck though and it happened in a VERY public place so 17 witnesses later I was a free man... who got told by the police I was still a ****... to this day I still don't know who this girl was and I couldn't do ANYTHING about it since she made the claim first...WTF?