If A Random Girl Walks Up and Punches You Would You Hit Her Back?

Moromillas

May 25, 2010
Not I wouldn't punch them back. However, this person has clearly identified themselves as a threat. You just can't trust anyone these days, which is why I always carry my jackknife. It's unfortunate, but must be done -- I just can't leave something like that unchecked.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
DarkRyter said:
I'd probably sue her.
This is by far the most reasonable response.

Act hurt, insulted, and afraid of feminist retaliation, then clamber up the moral high ground, summon a phalanx of lawyers and denounce the poor ***** for being drunk and disorderly in public

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Punch her back? Naw, I'd probably go punch someone else instead; you know, pay it forward.

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
wintercoat said:
Vault101 said:
wintercoat said:
Vault101 said:
is she coniningly hitting you?
My brain got twisted up by that there spelling error, and I forgot what I was doing for a second. Does that count as being randomly brain punched by a girl? If so...how does one retaliate such a mental attack?
sorry, that was a bad one...even for me "continually"
That...that was supposed to be continually? O.O
could be worse... could have been cunnilingually. so many more questions then

anyway, for me, if its a solid punch, but only one, I will freak out on her, or start laughing way too hard. Don't know why i do that, but I do.
if she keeps hitting me, damn straight i will hit her back. You don't randomly assault someone and not expect them to fight back.

stormeris

Aug 29, 2011
I'd turn the other side of my face and say "Sorry, didn't feel anything, want to try again?"

mip0

Nov 25, 2009
I would pause, look at my hands and scream: "I CAN'T DECIDE!", followed by fifteen minutes of hysterical laughter.

Mersadeon

Jun 8, 2010
Well, depends less on if it's a guy or a girl and more on how hard I got punched. If it was really, really hard (as in "I will smash your face next!"-hard), I'd back a few steps up and get ready to fight or run, while I ask why the fuck he/she punched me. Should he/she raise his/her arm again, I would hit them.
If it's less then that, I would just ask "Why the hell did you hit me?".

I don't really care if it's a man or a woman.

Actually, I was known as "Mädchenschläger" (girl-beater), for a while in school - a girl I had known for a few years just walked up to me and started to hit me in the face, as hard as she could. I was so suprised that I got hit again, but after that, I gave her a bit of her own medicine until she stopped (no, she was not badly hurt, no, I didn't aim for her head). Turns out she didn't like my opinion of her boyfriend. What a wonderful motivation to just straight-up attack someone without warning.

Point is, man and women have to be treated equally - either NEVER punch back, or punch back REGARDLESS of the gender of the attacker.

Quaidis

Jun 1, 2008
Depends on the chick and if I deserved it. I'm not going to hit some girl for walking up and punching me. Push her down, maybe.

If some butt ugly ebola chick with a face resembling a mud pie and a body of a chimp comes up and punches me in the face, and we're at a pub or a fishing pier, I'd take her challenge and fight back.

M920CAIN

May 24, 2011
Shaved Apple said:
This Thread is for the guys to answer but ladies feel free to answer as well. Personally i would hit a girl if she walked up to me and punched me in the face if I didn't know her.
My thought process would be like this:
girl+me=punch
if girl=attractive
then slapface; kiss;
else slapface; RUN!

ProtonGuy

Apr 7, 2011
I would tell her three times to stop. First in the left eye, second in the right eye, and third in the nose.

Drizzitdude

Nov 12, 2009
Depends if she's cute. What?! Sometimes its important!

But no seriously I would probably just ask *in a less than calm tone* what the hell is wrong with her.

ilikepie59

Dec 4, 2008
I wouldn't, but not because she's female. I have been punched in the face by a slightly odd friend for no reason, so I do actually know how it feels. I don't see how I could bring myself to injure another human on purpose. Never have, doubt I ever will.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
My first reflex would be to hit back, but as a startled reaction. Well, not hit necessarily. I tend to intercept and throw people to the ground before backing off, but it always looks to people like I was the aggressor.

Skrag The Summoner

Apr 20, 2011
Like anyone who would try and assault me:
Wrestled to the ground (as it is now self defense) and either ask them to apologize or call the police
Done

Hasido

Jun 20, 2011
no idea. definitely has nothing to do with gender.

has more to do with state of mind. If i'm tired, probably a stream of expletives and bitching. if i'm having a bad day (note: long bouts of boredom count) i might be in danger of breaking my "no hurting others" rule. if its a good day, then see tired, but increase coherence.

in other words, dunno.