If A Random Girl Walks Up and Punches You Would You Hit Her Back?

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
If she kept hitting me, yeah, I would fight back, but one punch, I would just say "What the fuck is wrong with you?" or something along those lines. But I wouldn't just clock her if she punched me, then walked away.

Edit: Same thing for a man. I don't get into fights, but I'm not afraid of them.

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
BathorysGraveland said:
I'd ask her what the fuck was going on and why she hit me, then I'd tell her to fuck off. If she hit me a second time, then damn right I'd hit her back.
Yeah that's probably my reaction too.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Can we just get over this topic? I'm sure it's been done at least twice since I've been here and there's no real discussion value.

Everyone has a right to defend themselves. I personally would not hit someone unless it was absolutely needed. I'm not an angry or violent person and I do not like being around angry or violent people so I would probably just call the police. You have a better moral stance there than striking back.

Now can we MOVE ON?
This forums obsession with theoretical situations in which hitting women is `called for` is getting a little creepy.

Auninteligentname

Jun 12, 2011
I would probably say "I probably deserved that, but what the hell?". If she tried to land another blow, I would defend myself.

bauke67

Apr 8, 2011
If was completely sure that it was meant the way it seemed, then yeah, of course I'd punch her back. But if it was as random an encounter as you describe I'd want to know why she did it first.

Vegan_Doodler

May 29, 2011
Shaved Apple said:
This Thread is for the guys to answer but ladies feel free to answer as well. Personally i would hit a girl if she walked up to me and punched me in the face if I didn't know her.
Yes I would, I have been called misogynistic in the past for voicing this opinion but to them people I say grow the hell up, a world where any one can punch anyone in the face and not be accused of sexism, or racism or any other number of stupid things, and just call it what it is, being a dick is a truly equal world, and I shouldn't be seen as any less of a person for punching back.
Sorry for the rant but sociality's double standers annoy me.

Not G. Ivingname said:
My reaction.
OW! DX
WHAT THE #$^* IS WRONG WITH YOU!
*Punched again*
OW! STOP THAT! I AM CALLING THE COPS! DX
*Grabs her next punch*
Her: RAPE!
*Arrested and thrown in jail for 57 years*
In a society that views as violence by women against men is empowerment while violence by men against women is unredeamably evil, fighting back will get you in trouble instead of her.
Yeah I hate this about society.

Mazza35

Jan 20, 2011
One punches, I'd say wtf ect ect.
Second punch? She'll be rendered unable to assault me further.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
If the adversary looks like they might do serious damage I would obviously fight back, otherwise restrain them and try to clear things up, and if that isn't doable we would have some bondage going on :p

pilf

Apr 23, 2008
Of course not, regardless of gender I'm the kind of person who despite possibly wanting to beat the crap out of someone for doing something to me, would never do more than get rather angry, shouty, nasty voice crazy!

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Well, being punched by some random stranger, male or female, would itself be odd. My most likely reaction would either be yelling, "The FUCK WAS THAT FOR!?" or, if im feeling cheeky, I would utter the same lines from Captian Jack from the first Pirates movie (Im not quite sure I desearved that...), after which I would than ask why the hell s/he punched me.

Unless I get a damn good reason (as in, something *I* actually did), my resonse will be to tell the to fuck off with a verbal insult to boot. I feel im justified in calling a woman a ***** or a guy a ************ if they just randomly punches me in the face. If they continued, I would than headbutt them and start walking to the nearist police officer.

Sutter Cane

Jun 27, 2010
Probably not, but I probably would react the same way to being punched in the face by a guy. I'm not one for violence

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
Well, the gender, age, nationality and sexuality of the puncher doesn't matter, my reaction would most likely in any case be something along the lines of: "AH! FUCK! Why would you do that?!"
I'm not the kind of person who punches back.