If A Random Girl Walks Up and Punches You Would You Hit Her Back?

Kriptonite

Jul 3, 2009
First I'd ask her why she hit me. If the reason was sufficient, I wouldn't hit her back, nor would I a man. However, if her response is not to my liking, she would receive a punch in return, same with a man.

Fair's fair, after all.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
I wish some people could reply to these threads without putting the smug 'bitches want equal rights, well you got 'em, ladies' at the end.

OP: I don't hit people. I certainly wouldn't react well though, then again, I'm not the target audience for this thread.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Id probably be crying too much to hit back. More likely though, Id claw her with my nails.

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
I wouldn't hit her back if she only hit me the once. I'd ignore it. If she hit me again however I'd defend myself by any means necessary.

xshadowscreamx

Dec 21, 2011
if i was radomly puched by a girl.. my smart mouth would say ''oh you like it rough do ya"....then i would get punched again by her boyfriend assuming she has one. and she prob does

Emperor Nat

Jun 15, 2011
If it was a random single punch, confusedly leave.

If I was genuinely being attacked by someone, then I'd try to get away and defend myself as best as possible (regardless of gender).

aaaaaDisregard

Feb 16, 2010
What a bunch of pussy pacifists out there. If someone punches you, you punch him back.
But in my case that would be more like take her down, go to side control and several knees to her head from there, after which transition to mount, pin hands to the ground and ask what the fuck is going on here.
And it's not a theoretical stuff- that's exactly what happened to me except for the punch was from guy.

madster11

Aug 17, 2010
Depends on a bunch of factors, such as force of the punch and if she did anything before said punch.

Most likely reaction would be 'The fuck?!'. If she hit me again, i would grab her arms and headbutt her. This has (weirdly) become my usual opening to violence/fighting due to a bunch of my mates and me doing so at the start of fights by gentlemen agreement.

If, however, i knew the punch was coming and she hit with the typical strength of a girl punching, i'd roll with the punch so she didn't break her hand and glare at her as the only form of reaction.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
If it's one punch and one punch only I'll probably just shout the crazy lady down. If she starts repeatedly punching me then of course I'm going to defend myself.

farscythe

Dec 8, 2010
probably not... though all bets are off is she hits my glasses that shit hurts enough to make reason go right out the window

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Colour-Scientist said:
I wish some people could reply to these threads without putting the smug 'bitches want equal rights, well you got 'em, ladies' at the end.

OP: I don't hit people. I certainly wouldn't react well though, then again, I'm not the target audience for this thread.
It's so nice to see how many people are interested in equality (when it means punching women).
Yeah. I do think it's funny though that so many people say they would react with over the top violence and then whine about getting arrested. If someone punches you once and you beat the crap out of them, yeah, you probably will be arrested.

Exocet

Pandamonium is at hand
Dec 3, 2008
If she was acting alone, then no direct witnesses to lie for her, so I'd punch her right back in the abdomen, then make a scene asking her why the hell she hit me before she can even get a word out, at the same time, I'd feel my own face to get the message across that I got hit.

If she was in a group, and they were watching her, I'd make a scene, asking her what the fuck was her problem, making it clear she was a stranger. If repeated punches, there would be a crowd watching and it would be clear she's a fucking psycho and I could sock her in the throat.
That would stop her instantly.

Yes, if you attack me, I'm going to make it my goal to knock you out, and look as innocent as possible doing so.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
I'd probably to weirded out to do anything at first, but I suppose if she kept hitting me I'd just start pushing her away. I'm not the type to hit a girl. I guess it depends though. Could this girl conceivably take a punch i.e. is she a petit little thing or a human semitrailer?

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
My first reaction would be "What the flying F*ck!?", then I'd kidnap her, interrogate her with a good cop bad cop routine, torture her if need be, and if she still doesn't come with a solid reason for hitting me, I'd Falcon Punch her in the nose. Good day.

SEXTON HALE

Apr 12, 2012
Definatly if some random girlwere to come along and punch me in the face my payback would be swift and brutal.
I would then question her as to what the hell she was doing and she expected to happen in return.
Then I suppose after that I would see if she had any plans for later and if not would she like to get together later and do something.

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
I'd attempt to ask why and if the answer was interesting... Ask to buy her a drink? If not then I suppose I'd walk away.

One punch is hardly too much to be fussed over.