If only it exsisted

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
Spore.
And if you tell me Spore came out ages ago you are absolutely wrong and should shut up. Because it didn't, or I sure as hell wish it hadn't...

Zero47

Oct 27, 2009
A lego RPG game. With the graphics level design would come really easily, imagine a scenario builder where the player can use all blocks the developer used (and more). A solid RPG system in the style of dungeons and dragons, the online community would ensure that there's always new content. Scenario contests could be held to see who makes the best map with the winners map available online for a small fee, the winner ofcourse would be compensated

In fact screw the actual scenario made by the developers, with enough options to modify the core gameplay rules and easily create story mechanics and an abundance of building blocks to create maps there's potential for a lot of playing hours. Add in a multiplayer component and my wet dream has come out.

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
Dark Cloud 3.

An offcial pokemon MMO.

Jump Super Stars in the US.

A Good Digimon game that is real time.

Bloody Roar 6

Majora's Mask in todays graphics.

Mr Companion said:
Spore.
And if you tell me Spore came out ages ago you are absolutely wrong and should shut up. Because it didn't, or I sure as hell wish it hadn't...
You mean Spore before it was marketed to kids?

That too.

Elemental

Apr 4, 2009
arc1991 said:
Mayonegg said:
A complete. open world Simpsons game - like Grand Theft Auto but different - with every character, vehicles, weapon and plot (mission) reference - at least form before season 10.
Simpsons Hit and run?
I do belive he got ninja'd on awesome proportions.

Johnlives

Dec 6, 2009
A sequal to Birth of the Federation would be great or Elite 4. Or even more unlikley half life episode 3.

Jim-a-Lim

Jan 10, 2009
Fully customizable mmo bleach game, where you can ascend from the rukongai developing your skills there, eventually working up to a second "tiered" rank much like that of the Job skills I guess in Ragnarok when you finally join the 13 squads and begin ranking in file and skill. I would progress this idea further but I am just frustrating myself at how awesome this thing will never be...

OptimisticPessimist

Nov 15, 2010
walhallafive said:
A cross between God of War and an MMORPG.

An in depth sports franchise sim played online with each season unfolding over the course of two months.
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

a GOW MMORPG? Are you crazy?

OptimisticPessimist

Nov 15, 2010
Jim-a-Lim said:
Fully customizable mmo bleach game, where you can ascend from the rukongai developing your skills there, eventually working up to a second "tiered" rank much like that of the Job skills I guess in Ragnarok when you finally join the 13 squads and begin ranking in file and skill. I would progress this idea further but I am just frustrating myself at how awesome this thing will never be...
Wow. I'm not a big Bleach (or any anime, come to think of it) fan, but that actually sounds pretty fun

pretentiousname01

Sep 30, 2009
Pirate Kitty said:
An open world, Elder Scrolls style Pokemon game.
thread over. Friends and keep talking about how awesome a pokemon mmo would be

[img src="http://thenextweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/hi.jpg" /img]

Droa

Aug 1, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
A really expansive Skies of Arcadia (Or SOA-like) game.
That one, something with maybe proper customization, maybe have a little bit of a mix with the monster hunter game, its cool to be able get some materials to make cool weapons would be pure awesome to be able to take the the head an neck of a giant dragon at make it the head of your ship :D

Though an MMO of skies wouldn't be a bad thing either.

OP: a previous poster had said an oblivion style pokemon game and right now that's the only thing I can think about right now

jaketaz

Oct 11, 2010
I want Max Payne 3. I want it now.

I would also like a sequel to Marvel Ultimate Alliance that doesn't completely suck balls. The first one was fun, the second one stank, and why the hell haven't they used Thanos yet. Get with it, people.

Deadpool should have his own game, and should be voiced by someone other than Nolan North. Ryan Reynolds could do it... who knows.

Diablo 3... been waiting for that one forever and a day.

joemegson94

Aug 17, 2010
How about a RISK game, but to decide battles you enter an FPS mode. It'd have shitloads of different maps, with all the different combinations of territories which can attack eachother.