If you could create any animal imaginable, what would you make?

The Squid King

Jan 19, 2014
A giant flying hamster with a kangaroo pouch for me to ride in. Physically unreasonable but it would be awesome and confusing for everyone who saw it.

mistahzig1

May 29, 2013
I would create some kind of cow who eats any kinds of weed, procreates easily and is delicious to eat.

Creating a bacteria who eats cancer cells would be cool, too

Nosferatu2

Feb 9, 2014
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
A chimera fused with a kraken. A Krakimera, if you will.

A flying, elemental breathing, multi-limbed, amphibious creature of utter destruction.

Not to be nitpickie but a chimera is anything described in this thread. A chimera is just two animals "fused" together. But I'm going to guess you mean mythical chimera though.

mistahzig1 said:
I would create some kind of cow who eats any kinds of weed, procreates easily and is delicious to eat.
So like a large goat?

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
I'd create winged wolves.

I have something of a penchant for the creatures since accidentally making them a thing during a Magic: The Gathering booster draft event.

Turns out wolves with wings are incredibly vicious and difficult to counter.

Also, what could be bad about wolves with wings? Though if they ever became domesticated, it would make walking them interesting...

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008

More practical-minded would be a bird that inhales chemicals and other pollutants and farts out clean air. Also good at eating bugs.

Little Woodsman

Nov 11, 2012
My fiend, the answer is obvious.
Cat-people.
Not everybody would want one, but there are enough guys who'd do *anything* to get a cat-girl, and enough girls who'd do *anything* to get a cat-boy that I'd soon rule the world.
And I'd have catgirls! Soon after that, winged elvish catgirl bellydancers!