If you could create any animal imaginable, what would you make?

Rolaoi

Nov 10, 2013
I would take a cordycep and a sacculina, and I would make the most terrifying parasite/zombie plague that man's ever encountered.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacculina
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cordyceps

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
The Gentleman said:
A xenomorph with leathery wings, because if there's one thing that could make them more terrifying is if they could fly and block out the sky.
Tyranid Winged Hive Tyrant.

Basically, I should never be allowed to engineer a creature again.
Last time I did it I created a flying amphibious true omnivore that reproduced ultra-rapidly, and I promptly wiped out all life on the planet and my winged serpents were forced to become cannibals until their world died off due to lack of vegetation to provide breathable oxygen...

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
humans physiologically reconstructed to permit flight with functional wings, anyone? it's one of mankind's most ancient dreams. without hesitation; if i was some mad frankensteiny genetic engineering miracle worker, that'd be my first priority.

Angelowl

Feb 8, 2013
How come nobody mentioned it yet? DRAGON, of course. :D Huge intelligent reptile, preferrably with wings and some kind of breath attack. it SHOULD work, somehow. Maybe not true flight but still. If we can't make it fire-breathing, can we add some kind of spider venom that melts the prey and makes it more edible?

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
Hhmmmm....I'd have to go with a miniature rhinoceros. I'd keep it as a pet and definitely put a spiked collar on it. Just imagine someone walking down the street with that. It would be pretty damned sweet.

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
A biped animal with the feet of a goat, the wings of a dragon, the leegs of a pig, the thighs of a dog, the genitals of a hyena, the abdomen of a tiger, the arms of a new world monkey, and the face of a blockfish.

Any liquid it spits eventually morphs into a succalina, a kind of parasite in the pacific ocean, that basically replaces a male crab's penis and plants its eggs in any other male crab that mistakes it for female and assrapes it, and its urine eventually morphing into an obscure South American ant, that implants its eggs into a cockroach, and then buries it; when it hatches, the babies eat the cockroach alive, except that it also works on humans in this animal.

Yes, Sarah Jennifer Parker.

captca: yeah right.

I agree, captcha. Obviously a runner up would be tommy Wiseau, but that's not important.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
A spider-bat.

Specifically, a mix between a fruit bat and a jumping spider. So, just take a fruit bat body, give it some fuzzy spider legs, the face of a jumping spider, and little wiggly bat ears. It would be my best friend forever and I'd let it ride around on my head all day.

Robert Marrs

Mar 26, 2013
A dog with high intelligence large enough for a full sized adult to ride. I love big dogs and own several but the only thing that would make them better is if they were bigger.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
A blue whale with wings that travels through time and space would be awesome. Just imagine someone flying a spaceship and BOOM! A fucking blue whale comes out of a wormhole and just goes flying by making whale noises. Sitting on the front porch with your kid/GF/BF/Wife/Husband/etc. and boom! A blue whale just flies up from the ocean and into the starry night.

Ambitiousmould

Why does it say I'm premium now?
Apr 22, 2012
A Blue Whale with far less blubber and hollow bones who's digestive system produces an obscene amount of helium, enough to float. It would be steered with a wheel not unlike one that might be found on a 17th century galleon, attached to a series of levers and cables which move around a large bag of... krill or something... which the skywhale would follow. I could then not only tie a cabin to the bottom and live/travel the world in it, but when it farts, collect the gas and sell it (because the world's helium reserves are dwindling). Just imagine the absolute, unadulterated majesty of such a creature! It would even have a natural horn (in the form of its voice) that can be activated by tickling its gargantuan belly with a feather on a stick. Clearly, nothing could or would go wrong.

waj9876

Jan 14, 2012
A type of mosquito that only has the purpose of "seek and inject as many humans as possible" with a special liquid that stops aging.

EyeReaper

Aug 17, 2011
Two Words: Pelican Bear.
It's got the body of a Grizzly, but that giant-ass beak thing Pelicans have. and that beak is full of Bear teeth. Think how many children a Pelibear could fit in that thing, probably three, maybe four? Ferocious. and I imagine that the freshly hatched Pelicubs would just look adorable.
ANd what would I do with it, you may ask? Fire them out of a cannon at my enemies. It's a foolproof plan really, either my enemy gets pelted by a big ol' bear, or I miss, and there's a fresh, pissed-off-because-it-was-just-shot-out-of-a-cannon bear right next to them. Who knows, maybe I could even train them to hold people in their maws, as some sort of organic transporter or something.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
I would instantly cross-breed the lynx with a wolf. Imagine, the natural cuteness of cats and the strength and pack leader instinct of wolves! Soon for a sale, from a shady van near you!

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
A chimera fused with a kraken. A Krakimera, if you will.

A flying, elemental breathing, multi-limbed, amphibious creature of utter destruction.

-Ezio-

Eats Nuts, Kicks Butts.
Nov 17, 2009
Sky Bison. dont care about all your monsters and shit, i want an Appa.

fezzthemonk

Jun 27, 2009
I would make the king of the animal kingdom, the mighty cheetah whale. A whale that lives on land and can breath air. It also just so happens to be the fastest thing on land and in the air. It runs on cheetah legs, no size proportionate, but the size of an actual cheetahs. it uses these to scurry across the plains hunting lions. They also have the ability to fly, leaving behind a trail of rainbows in its wake.

Naqel

Nov 21, 2009
Something human enough to have sex with, but dumb and horny enough that it wouldn't know any better.

Basically a man that looks, smells and feels like a woman.