If you could get in to bed with anyone in the world. Who would it be?

blackbobcat

Jan 11, 2008
Killerscape said:
So guys and gals. Who would you get in to bed with given the chance. Anyone in the world. A reason with a name/description.

Mine would be the girl next door. Not the actor from the movie but my actual neighbor.
have i got the perfect thing for you... its called Flunitrazepam or Rohypnol (pronounced Ru fu nol)its a fast acting strong hypnotic sedative muscle relaxant drug used for the treatment of insomnia and has a strong ammnesic effect.... basically it makes people fall asleep and not remember...

just invite this girl over for a drink and chuck 1 in (3 or 4 to be safe) and hey presto your dream is possible

(please note i am not responsible for any legal ramifications arising from you using this idea likewise i cannot be held responsable if you put 3 or 4 in her drink and she dies....)

on a more serious note WHY HAS NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HER !!!!!

OR HER!!!!

Katy perry and Miranda Kerr in case you live under a rock.....

*EDIT* I put the image tags at the start and end of the HTML codes from photobucket when i copy/pasted but it didnt hide them in one of those white box thingys like it was supposed to... anyone tell me what i did wrong lol im a noob

[b]borderline NFSW pics removed, also try not to promote rape on the forums please - ColdStorage[/b]

Hexadecimal

Apr 16, 2009
Alexander Skarsgård.

He is currently the most beautiful human being on Earth to me. Yes, I'm shallow.

Exia91

Jul 7, 2010
Mr. Grey said:
I choose Patrick Stewart, his voice would soothe me to sleep as he reads me a bed time story.

What? You never specifically said we had to have sex. I used a loophole.

If it had to be sex... nah, can't think of a single person I would definitely get in bed with.

THIS! I'm going French all the way now.

OT:
Well, if I have to be honest? My girlfriend, no one else.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel..

I would like to be the meat in that Jessica burger if you get my drift!

Will Lorus

Jul 23, 2010
Jazzyjazz2323 said:
Scarlett johansson for sure.
Just look at that body plus she has class.
This. Although after that one night anybody else in the world would be a step down.

meh, it'd still be more than worth it.

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
Kris015 said:
Hayley Williams. She is fucking awesome (and hot)!
Also part of a Christian rock band, I am not having any of that in my bed.

She isn't really that nice in my opinion, but that's opinion. Also she's part of a Christian rock band, I would need to break her abstinence.

Alon Shechter

Apr 8, 2010
My girlfriend.
I can probably get it simply by asking nicely of her ,
but I am 13 and she is 12 so.....
I'm young (physically) and she is young (Again , physically. although older than me in that aspect).
Sleeping together at this age is not something i want to do.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
kman123 said:
Ellen Page.

I am obsessed with her. It's not healthy.

ELLEN PAGE <3

But then I'd totally start something serious. Actually, I much rather have a serious relationship with her than just one night. Yeah I'm lame.
That was actually my pick too, Ellen Page. Had a crush on her since X-men 3, she's just so cute.

Anyway if I was going to say realistically probably a certain girl I know of whom I cannot disclose further details.

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
EchetusXe said:
My girlfriend.

BoosterGold said:
My girlfriend, because she is perfect and anyone else would be a step down
Hey! You stole my idea and posted said idea way before I even visited the site. How did you do that?
My ninja skills are that good.
Also I wanted to add that my girlfriend looks like a younger hotter Aishwarya Rai

Not adding anything new I'm just bragging sorry

Ossum

Apr 19, 2009
BoosterGold said:
My girlfriend, because she is perfect and anyone else would be a step down
Your girlfriend.
...it had to be done..

Alternately, another vote for Scarlett. I think my current gf wouldn't hate me for it and would probably want to join us.

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
Alon Shechter said:
My girlfriend.
I can probably get it simply by asking nicely of her ,
but I am 13 and she is 12 so.....
I'm young (physically) and she is young (Again , physically. although older than me in that aspect).
Sleeping together at this age is not something i want to do.
you just broke an stereotype, nicely done

ot: i would properly go for the one im in love with, if its a extending relationship i would choose thy

crudus

Oct 20, 2008

If you follow me at all you will notice by now that I answer Zooey Deschanel to a lot of these questions >.>

Matt-the-twat

Sep 13, 2009
I'll take Emma Watson, first celebrity crush I've ever had, and only a year apart in age so it would feel surprisingly natural.

Alon Shechter

Apr 8, 2010
Mechsoap said:
you just broke an stereotype, nicely done

ot: i would properly go for the one im in love with, if its a extending realationship i would choose thy
Is... Is that a good thing?