If you could give advice to your 14 year old self...

Gamine

Mar 7, 2009
I would tell her, Good thing...no smoking or drinking

Dont Spend five years studying that engineering course. .

Guys arent that bad. .

LOL

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
It was kind off too late by then for most of the things I wanted to warn myself about.
But I would tell myself: PLEASE go to a higher level of high school and don't finish high school and go to college when you're 16, especially don't try Bio-Informatics or Journalism.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Well being 14 right now I'd probably say: "Everyone around you is a dick, and so tomorrow do nothing, or they'll all turn on you."

Umwerfer

Nov 3, 2008
dunno, oh wait....anyone said lottery tickets yet? given myself a proper pat on the back and told him to keep on staying independent of fashion and trends, AND!! and tell him that even though it looks like you're wearing diapers, wear suspensory while sparring tkd!

invitationofchaos

Jan 11, 2009
NDWolfwood5268 said:
I'd educate myself more about girls since I had that one relationship since then that I'd rather have avoided...
hell i thought i was the only one
except for me, it's relationships......

SnowCold

Oct 1, 2008
Catkid906 said:
Well being 14 right now I'd probably say: "Everyone around you is a dick, and so tomorrow do nothing, or they'll all turn on you."
what he said

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
"When you meet a guy named Evan, run for the hills."
"When that customer asks you to move Huggies for them, don't. It'll be the worst decision you ever make."
"Don't stress about the HSC, it means fuck-all anyway"

Actual

Jun 24, 2008
Wow, all from nappies, I've obviously not been giving them as much respect as they deserve as a lethal weapon.

Edit: and you have my sympathy, sounds harsh (but humorous) EditEdit: or Humerus ;) get it lol.......I'm going to sleep before I injure myself on my razor wit.

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
I could never get anything productive out of such a thing. I don't have patience to deal with that kind of stupidity. I'd just smack myself upside the head a few times and make me go on the Escapist.