If you could go back and tell your teenage self one piece of advice...

Kiardras

Feb 16, 2011
If you kill them all, whilst you will end up in prison, at least there would be less bullies and stupid people in the world.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Get fitter, lose weight, fuck more.

I guess that would be my advice to my teenage self.

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
You have ADD, get some medication now, rather than when you're 23.
Also, call child protective services on your parents. It is illegal to hit your own children. They are fucking you up for life.
Other than that, you're golden. Search some jobs (not that call center).

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Yeah you know how we thought it would be best if we just concentrated on school and video games. How we would stay out of that chaotic mess that was our peers. No relationships, no sex, no parties, no drugs, just straight as an arrow?

Yeah, you need to go out and party right now. Make friends! Yes I know their idiots and couldn't understand even basic physics much less the theories we love so much. But you need to talk to people or your going to be awkward as hell when you get older.

(time passes)

Hey its me again... yeah the meth thing. That was a little too far, don't do that.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Beat them up. Brutalise them. You owe them nothing, especially not mercy.

And that L word? Steer clear of it. Forever.

L. Declis

Apr 19, 2012
You will have sex. Stop worrying about it. In fact, you'll have more than you want.

Don't give up on Warhammer. You'll never give it up, so you may as well keep what you have.

For god's sake, just break up with her. And then don't sleep with her afterwards.

Don't study Law at uni. You'll be bored stiff. And don't do English Lit. You'll be bored stiff.

Most of your friends won't be. Keep in touch with Hannah and don't worry about the rest.

You're under no obligation to be nice. You're perfectly kind to those who matter, so there's no point bending yourself backwards for anyone else.

Don't EVER try to be a friend to a girl you fancy. Just man up and ask them out. They won't suddenly decide to date you if they were never planning to. You'll just end up a passive-aggressive asshole.

M Silverthorn

Nov 9, 2008
Quit being a baby and learn to drive stick. It is SO much fun, trust me.
Less writer's craft, more engineering and design.
Clerics are HUGE in Onslaught. Stick with 'em.
Make sure you spend lots of time with your dad.

The "one" hasn't appeared yet. She won't for years, but you'll know her when you finally meet her at that airport. Don't let her go.

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
Don't date that girl. Psycho is not the word.

Study more, I'm sturggling now due to your laziness, you *****.

Ignore the haters and work on bulking the fuck up. Being skinny is not better than being chubby when it comes to hitting on girls.

and the most important piece of all...

Just go for it. Consequences happen, you have the rest of your life to sort that crap out. Emjoy it.

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
Start thinking about what you eat now so that I dont have to worry about dieting you fat little fucker!

And shave that pathetic bumfluff off your face goddamit! :mad:

Truniron

Nov 9, 2010
Note to younger self at the age of 10:
- Train more often. You will be rewarded.
- Study more, also outside of school. You´ll need it.
- Be more social. Talking to someone or joining a conversation is not a bad idea.
- Don´t go to the Russetreffet on Tryvann (a place where high school students celebrates that 13 years of school is over). You will regret it! Trust me!
- For all that is sacred: Do NOT attempt suicide in 8th grade. For gods, freaking sake, DON´T! That burden is unbearable and there is a way out.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
To not waste a year on an attempt of a technical BSc but rather to go into medicine right from the beginning. Would have saved me a lot of time and fuss.

Or, and I think this one is far more important, to just quit the friendship with my then best (female) friend who obviously didn't care for it or me anyway and instead focus on not being an ass to my then girlfriend who was and still is the sweetest person ever.

IndomitableSam said:
You're lactose intolerant, Sam. So when you lose a ton of weight and are sick all the time, try and eat healthy afterwards so you don't put it all back on. Also - all girls ages 12-25 need to be slapped repeatedly, we're all assholes. Don't take it personally. Most of them will be miserable single mothers or divorced in 15 years. Don't take shit from anyone. And stop being shy, ffs. Doesn't do any good.

Edit: teenage girls need all the advice they can get. And a smack upside the head.
I just accidentally clicked "report" there while scrolling through the page. Just to make it clear: I do not condemn slapping anybody.
Wait... that didn't sound right either.

Gunner 51

Jun 21, 2009
My future self would probably say "You can't please everyone - oh, and when you're talking to Frankie, be sure not to mention Corey's opinion of her and vice versa. Doing otherwise will cost you a girlfriend and turn your friend round the bend with jealousy.

TotalerKrieger

Nov 12, 2011
Stay away from that girl, she is batshit crazy.

Exercise more, ffs.

Buy stock in google and apple.

People medicine isn't a career worth going after, you'll drive yourself nutz and you'd suck at it anyways.

mananomas131

Feb 19, 2009
Younger me, wait a couple more years before you start swallowing all that dick, dude.
You're not gonna find any good dick till after high school anyway.
Keep it in your gorram pants.

Gerishnakov

Jun 15, 2010
Getting a girlfriend while in sixth form is not the be all and end all - you're going to university in 6 months ffs.

Death Carr

Less Than 3D
Mar 30, 2011
I am my teenage self, but I'm going to assume that this will let me go back a few years (approximately halfway through year 9)

You know that dickhead who keeps hitting you?
Don't kick him. Anywhere. When he's sitting down and tries to trip you up, don't kick him in the chest. He lays assault charges. It makes Hungry Jacks not give you a job.

for my second choice:

DO YOUR FUCKING MATHS HOMEWORK!