If you could have one game remade what would it be?

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
blackfrancis567 said:
I would have Blood Omen 1 remade cause that was a great game which was better then any sequel that you could play as kain
VAE VICTUS!!

tidomann

Jul 15, 2009
Insanum said:
Planetside.

But for the consoles.
Battlefield 2142- taken to the scale of an MMO- if on xbox wouldn't have to include a monthly subscription? Better gameplay? I would once again actually feel like I'm fighting in- wait.. Some kind of actual war!?!

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Remake all the main Pokemon games (R/B/Y, G/S/C, R/S/E, D/P/Pt) into one game for all the main consoles as a fully 3D game, with proper freeroam and a real Pokemon world instead of a 5 minute route to another city.

BEST. POKEMON. GAME. EVAR.

Monkeytacoz

Sep 22, 2009
Jurassic Park: Trespasser, that game was so awesome and complex for its time, a remake would kick so much ass

Simski Burkez

Jun 3, 2009
Sonicron said:
blackfrancis567 said:
I would have Blood Omen 1 remade cause that was a great game which was better then any sequel that you could play as kain
Funny you should mention LoK... my choice for a remake would have to be Soul Reaver.
Good call, for both... those games were fantastic.

tidomann

Jul 15, 2009
Flamezdudes said:
Remake all the main Pokemon games (R/B/Y, G/S/C, R/S/E, D/P/Pt) into one game for all the main consoles as a fully 3D game, with proper freeroam and a real Pokemon world instead of a 5 minute route to another city.

BEST. POKEMON. GAME. EVAR.
Make it an MMO. Clan Team rocket strikes again?

blackfrancis567

Oct 18, 2008
Simski Burkez said:
Sonicron said:
blackfrancis567 said:
Funny you should mention LoK... my choice for a remake would have to be Soul Reaver.
Good call, for both... those games were fantastic.
whole series is legendary but we need one final game to end the story

Joos

Golden pantaloon.
Dec 19, 2007
MaxTheReaper said:
PlaneScape: Torment.
Also probably Baldur's Gate I/II.

I hear great things about all three games, but I never got to play them.
They are still awesome games, and with the appropriate widescreen mod, they look the business too. No excuse, go fishing in the bargain bin!

Personally, I would like to see another Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. Maybe not a remake, but a continuation.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
WET, and do it right this time.

Other than that, if Morrowind got an upgrade it could have the serious potential to be awesome

Side Note: While I don't have an opinion in which final fantasy game should be remade, I'm pretty sure I can find a basic rule, "Do not remake any Final Fantasy games past VI."

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Final Fantasy VII, to shut the people clamoring for it up.

Realistically? System Shock 2.

shotfun9

Jun 19, 2008
Without even reading the thread the only answer is Morrowind.

Search your heart, you know it to be true.

Mr. Socky

Apr 22, 2009
I'd like to see a remake of Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance, but only if they:
-Kept the size of the battles (close to a hundred units could be onscreen)
-Kept the depth of the flying, ie power distrubution, sub-systems that could be destroyed, etc (none of that simple sissy battlefield crap)
-Made it pretty
-Added new weapons, missions, online modes, etc

In other words, I want to see a proper sequel, not watered down at all.

Joos

Golden pantaloon.
Dec 19, 2007
MaxTheReaper said:
Also, finding it is less than easy.
Joos said:
They are still awesome games, and with the appropriate widescreen mod, they look the business too. No excuse, go fishing in the bargain bin!
I don't have a store that sells old games around here.
Amazon?
http://www.amazon.com/Baldurs-Gate-4-1-Boxset-PC/dp/B000FGA1US

After install, do this:
http://www.spellholdstudios.net/ie/bgt
It allows you to play through the first game in the BG2 engine, which is by far more polished and gives you more options for character generation etc.

And here is a mod to make it look pretty with current widescreen monitors:
http://www.gibberlings3.net/widescreen/