If you could have one game remade what would it be?

Bagaloo

Sep 17, 2008
Resident Evil 2.
I have no idea why when they brought it to the Gamecube, they just did a straight port from the PS1 game, instead of updating it like they did with Resident Evil for the GC.

Its my favourite from the series.

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
I would have Metal Fatigue remade.
How can you not love thousands of customizable giant robots at your command?

Sheer Epic-ness

paranoidhalfbreed

Jul 20, 2009
American McGee's Alice, Battletoads, and Duck Hunt. I only say Duck Hunt because some part of my childhood still wants to shoot the fuckin dog...

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
This game called Deathmatch Classic. I got it in a little bundle from Steam and it is insanely fun. It's probably the most fast paced game ever created, but the sad thing is that no one really plays it anymore and the graphics are awful. If it got a remake and a bigger community, I know it would catch on.

masonfr8kr

Aug 10, 2009
The only game that I would ever want to be re-made would be Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast. It honestly has the best gameplay I've ever seen and you could have just plain epic multiplayer battles with just AI bots. A thing now lost with online gaming.

The87Italians

Jun 17, 2009
tidomann said:
Flamezdudes said:
Remake all the main Pokemon games (R/B/Y, G/S/C, R/S/E, D/P/Pt) into one game for all the main consoles as a fully 3D game, with proper freeroam and a real Pokemon world instead of a 5 minute route to another city.

BEST. POKEMON. GAME. EVAR.
Make it an MMO. Clan Team rocket strikes again?
This could actually be a good idea, but for the moment it sounds like it would be Enchanted Arms without the grid and not an mmo.

TelHybrid

May 16, 2009
Metal Gear (original 2D MSX game, NOT Metal Gear SOLID) remade.

Come on Kojima!! Do it!!

Spaceman_Spiff

Apr 16, 2009
xplay3r said:
randomrob said:
Spyro. The. Purple. Dragon. As i have said repeadetley my favourite game ever.
This, Tomba, I.Q. (THERE'S an obscure one fore yah. thirty points to anyone who can tell me more about the game and be right) or the crash bandicoot series....but don't screw up any of these canes like the did with the crash and spyro sequels (See crash of the titans and spyro the legend beings.)
Tomba was one of the best games ever, I played the demo on winter releases 98 so many times but I could only get to the part just after you get the animal dash.
OT: I'm up for any remake that wouldn't completely follow the originals story or gameplay ideas, I mean what's the point otherwise? e.g for FF7 they'd have to make it longer.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
blackfrancis567 said:
I would have Blood Omen 1 remade cause that was a great game which was better then any sequel that you could play as kain
Ditto. Of course, I never got the chance to play the original, and I can't find it anywhere, so the best I can hope for is a remake. Hey, if Eidos thought it was worth its time to remake Tomb Raider 1 over and over and over again, then they certainly have the time to make Blood Omen 1 again.

blackfrancis567

Oct 18, 2008
chickenlord said:
It might not be a "Classic" but there is a game for the PS2 that's a build your own Jurassic park, and it was awesome. i would like to see that remade...ahh what happened to Jurassic park...oh yeah...#3 happened =/
I always wanted to try that game but well i have missed my chance now