If you could try any drug without addiction and 100% safety?

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Probably LSD or something similar.

Hallucinations always seem to sound fascinating.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I'd like to try LSD.

I've seen other people on it and I could never quite tell if they were enjoying it or not.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
Zhukov said:
I'd like to try LSD.

I've seen other people on it and I could never quite tell if they were enjoying it or not.
This. ALso, If there was a party ahead, probably extasy. Crazy shenanigans would follow.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Eclipse Dragon said:
Nothing.
I don't like feeling in any way that I'm not supposed to, regardless of the emotion the drug brings on.
Either I'd love it so much that I'd miss it later and the rest of life would be horrible by comparison,
or I just don't like not being able to do things that I intend to do.

I don't even like the feeling of being buzzed, where I fully intend to walk a straight line and end up zigzagging.

SweetShark said:
The drug I use most of the times is my crazy imagination.
It help me a lot to forget a little how sh*tty reality is I must say.
Crazy imagination is a wonderful drug.
Indeed, especially when you are drawing ^^

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
Bad Trip Free?: LSD, Because:

I would love to have a trip like that. Other than that I can't say I'd really want to try any other drugs.

z121231211

Jun 24, 2008
LSD is probably one of the safest drugs out there (not in a "you can talk to the cops without suspicion" way though). Just have a friend and make sure the vibes are good.

Probably MDMA if I won't feel the come down next morning.

Cheesepower5

Dec 21, 2009
Well, I'm glad nobody said pot, since even though it's not impossible to get addicted to and isn't 100% harmless, it's still pretty much the least of both, as far as drugs go.

That said... How has nobody mentioned peyote yet? Three to six days, high as balls, with no consequences? Sign me up. I wanna' strike up a conversation with all the critters of the forest, and then go make out with the mannequins at Mark's Work Warehouse.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Wouldn't mind trying LSD, it's supposed to completely change your perception of the world. Still...I'm not really allowing myself to take any drugs, barely any caffeine/alcohol either these days.

Brainwreck

Dec 2, 2012
Every single one of them.
Why the hell would I not do so?

If I had to pick just one... probably LSD.

Pat

Sep 23, 2012
Dimethyltryptamine, its supposed to be a chemical that the brain produces that is thought to give you dreams. It can be extracted from certain plants and smoked or brewed etc making you trip serious balls.

Sep 24, 2008
Well, there's a song for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpVU6w_7fBk

If this is how Crack makes you feel, that's seems like worth one ride.

fwiffo

Sep 12, 2011
Cheesepower5 said:
Well, I'm glad nobody said pot, since even though it's not impossible to get addicted to and isn't 100% harmless, it's still pretty much the least of both, as far as drugs go.

That said... How has nobody mentioned peyote yet? Three to six days, high as balls, with no consequences? Sign me up. I wanna' strike up a conversation with all the critters of the forest, and then go make out with the mannequins at Mark's Work Warehouse.
ninja'd, yeah i'd say peyote or ketamine. Had really memorable experiences on both. That said, I've already done it, no desire to keep going down the rabbit hole. It's one of the reasons I like those drugs. For me, one time is all you need.

Plasmadamage

Jul 24, 2012
I would mix them all together in a massive syringe, and inject it straight into my brain.

Seeing as I couldn't die or indeed suffer any negative effects, I can only assume that I would ascend into some kind of godlike super entity.

That would be sweet.

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
LSD I guess. The hallucinations might be a little interesting. That or weed. I don't smoke it (I have once) and I feel like it'd be an alternative to alcohol.

Loonyyy

Jul 10, 2009
Like OP, I'd probably go with Heroin.

Then again, I'm not all that susceptible to addiction. I've done the gambling, the smoking, and none of them have really stuck. It really is a "I can just decide not to" with me. I never have cravings as such. The only one I do consistantly is alcohol, and I guess that's more because I like the effect, than I need the substance. And getting drunk like once a month is hardly what I'd call addiction.

Of course, as insanity wolf told me, the best way to keep one's New Year's Resolution RE: Weight Loss is to start a crack /meth diet. And hey, I've yet to see the overweight heroin/cocaine/methamphatemine user. Of course, I wouldn't want to be any of them, but, minus the consequences, who knows?

guybrush122

Feb 6, 2013
Colour-Scientist said:
If 100% safety meant that I was guaranteed to not have a shit time, I would try acid.

The addiction thing isn't even relevant, I just think that if I did try it I'd be one of those people who freaks out. I know nothing seriously bad would happen, I'd just have a crappy time and who wants that?
This, for sure.